FL tokers whats up

Discussion in 'General' started by KnifeySpoony, Sep 24, 2008.

1. hey guys whats up. I'm pretty new to the forums and thought this would be a cool first post. anyhow I'm just wondering how many of you guys toke it up in Florida? I live in central Florida (Orlando area) and its pretty sick, lots of people smoke, i live less than an hour from the beach... and uh theres no gangs here unlike cali :). so if you live / lived in teh FL give a shout out :p

2. i live 10 minutes from the beach. ;)

st. pete baby

3. i live in orlando also, i go to UCF. its great here :smoking:

4. st pete baby da burg. im dry right now but pickin up a quarta tomorrow.

5. i just moved down to fort myers for school. im from cleveland ohio and i been here about a month and ive been smokin good. got some good bud down here. i just faced a blunt so im feelin good right now:smoking::smoking:

6. Been here for a couple of years and I think it sucks lol mostly b/c turists and disney.. I live in the orlando/kissimmee area.. everything is mad far and you gotta drive everywhere, unlke new york :(

7. yo i live in central fl area i moved here from NC a few years ago people here have some mad bud compared to up there....
    anyone here have some really really good bud??

8. I'm in tampa, tokin it up

9. central florida- 352

10. Edison or FGCU?

11. im in tampa for college at usf but am from sarasota an still spend alot of time there. luckily, i have good connections in both areas.

12. Toking it in Tampa.

13. cheers from miami!

14. wut up from daytona beach, stil cant find the dank though, only shitty regs

15. FGCU you go there or edison?

16. i live in deltona FLA which is like 30 mins north of orlando

its decent

30mins from beach
    30mins from city

17. Used to live in Deltona ... I guess if you look at it from that perspective, it's decent, but if you work closer to Orlando, commuting and traffic is a bitch and a half.

Finding smoke in that town was a bitch, though! LOL

18. hay, i live in miami also what school/university do you go to? FUI?

19. Im in tampa!