Fixing my 2 foot bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by aStonedGoat, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Hello all, I'm insanely new to the site, just made my account, to ask this question: How do I fix my bong? I've got some good ideas, from crazy glue to contact cement. But I'm not entirely sure what my bong is made of, either ceramic or porcelain. The break is a clean break and I can fit the piece together seemlessly. All I need to know really is if anyone can tell me what my bong could be made of.

I only have one picture of it so far, and it's getting late so I'm not gonna bother taking more. However, if it's not good enough, let me know and I will take more detailed ones. I thank you for any help you may suggest. :)

Attached Files:

2. Use epoxy, it has multiple types that blend with materials differently, for example, I fixed my 1 1/2 straight tube venom with some glass blending epoxy. Works as good as new now.

3. You should have no issues putting Humpty back together. Looks like you got pretty lucky there.

Also, killer bong man, loooks like it's ceramic... MYbe someone makes a ceramic glue? Idk, hopefully it's not too much touble for ya

4. Yeah I was thinking of using some 2 part epoxy, does look like ceramic so it should be fine. Thank you for your help =)

And thanks for the bong compliments guys =)