Fist viable seed ever (germ question)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smellybluerash, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Last night I was breaking up my weed when I found my first plantable seed! I have it germinating in a glass of water, it sank. Should I plant it now or wait for a tap root? I live in Clovis, CA, so I dont doubt it will get over 100 degrees today, so is planting it ouside a better idea or in a pot on my window? I just need a place for it until I can get a suitable light setup

2. If you can get a light setup by the time it finishes germinating, I would just put in a window for now.
    I think a window that faces south is better in cali.
    Good Luck.

3. You need to learn alot of stuff man. Read around this site . Don't know to much about the glass way I do mine with paper towels or root cubes. Get some all organic soil and a party cup, fill the cup with soil, put your finger a quarter way into the dirt, drop your germinated seed, and fill/cover the hole with extra loose soil. Thats to get you started cause it would take me a day to type out all the stuff you need to know.

Congradulations on your first germinated seed though. But remember each seed unles feminized has a 50/50 chance of being female or male. Your lookin for female cause she produces the goods.

4. Im not too worried about sex. im hoping for a female, but if its a male at least i get some experience our of it