fishtank

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ticklemefancy, Nov 15, 2011.

1. i saw a youtube video of a guy growing weed underwater in his fishtank with the fish swimming in the tank. is this possible?

2. Post the video... Its impossible to grow this type of plant completely submerged in water.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1k7WM4ajes]Weed growing in aquarium! - YouTube[/ame]

4. I dont really know what to say... Other than that plant wont yield more than a gram... if its even smoke able. Theres got to be more than meets the eye. I dont think this type of plant can grow under water.

5. thats what i figured.

6. I thought it was impossible?

7. I think the thing you need to focus on here is that plant looks horrible and will never yield. So even if you could, would you really want to?

8. no i wouldnt want to. id be better off growing in my car. its just something different and out of the ordinary

9. Video was def altered the plant looks different then everything else and seems as though it could be outside the tank

10. thats what i was thinking. maybe he put it behind the tank or on the side and was at an angle to where it looked like it was underwater. or he just wasted a fine plant

11. looks fake no one in there right mind you sink a good plant if so there dumb as shit..

12. Damn everyone is so hostile. I doubt they are seriously growing to make a profit, or even have a true grow, just seems like something cool and fun to do. I have loads of seeds just laying around, I'd be considered "dumb as shit" just to waste a few? Looks like a cool idea to me just to have around the house.