fish

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ithofbubbles, Apr 22, 2008.

1. I hear fish have a realy good amount of Iodine, selenium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, and calcium, u think maby if i like put a fish under my plants or water my plants with water that has dead fish in it i will have good resaults? my freind taght me this and says it works awsome but i wanna make sure.

2. yea ive herd of that working realy well

3. I don't think I've ever heard of this before. I want to see what kind of responses this thread gets before I try it, though, haha.

4. lol that's a pretty crazy idea.i wouldnt want my plants to have dead fish on them :eek: lol... you should just select proper nutes, they have all the elements you will need for any grow. althought i do know that indians used to pilgrim land like that. when they planted a corn bush they would burry it with a dead fish. the decomposing fish acted as a type of fertilizer.

We have come a long way in our science! lol we dont have to use oldschool techniques

But by all means, try it out. take some pictures and post em. lol im sure everyone would like to see a kid fert his plants ethopian style lol dead fish

Happy Gardening
    TeXas :hello:

5. ok wow i tried it, it works magic, more than any other fert ive seen, its been 7 days since i planted the fish under one plant and it is nearly twice as big as the others that where just givin fert now. but i have to remove the fish 12 days b4 harvest to flush the bacteria he says.

6. LOL,

I keep tropical fish, and i thought this was a question about keeping fish haha.

7. didn't the indians teach the pilgrims to plant 3 fish to each plant;)

8. ok guys now im scared of deer and coyote and what not cuz the fish smell may leak through the ground? and i think some animal is probably gonna try and dig it up am i wrong?

9. bump

ok 6 am this morning i went out there with a few 2 liters, some human hair, "from my beard" and when i got out there they wre stilll intact "i was like phew" anyways i dug up a few holes to put the 2 liters in the ground with the top half still sticking up and had them in like a circle around my plants, i pissed a bit in all of them, pissed on a few trees and on some random parts of the ground "had to piss like a racehorse lol" then i took the hair and sprinkled it around the base of my plant, think this will help animals from trying to dig up the fish under my plant if i keep pissing in the bottles when i go back there?

10. i salute you for taking outdoor growing to the next level. and for your persistance to use ancestoral farming techniques. for you my friend, are the epitamy of a poor richard ^_^