fish blood and bone

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by FahkingStoned, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Got a bag to aid flowering and not sure how to use it. Do you just mix it in top inch or two of soil?

2. You either mix it into a soil mix prior to planting or make a tea from it for manual fertilizations. Fertilizers can be used as top dressings but there are mild drawbacks to that technique that you won't find with the two aforementioned methods. For one, most good organic ferts have less than ideal drainage characteristics. When applied on the surface, they can inhibit water absorption and encourage liquids to just run down the side of the pot. This effect is compounded with each application. Secondly, top dressings don't disperse nutrients evenly throughout the soil, creating a high concentration in the top layer. You don't want to dig up the potted soil to mix ferts into because you could end up breaking alot of roots.

3. Cute avatar pic.
    I guess GC is turning into mj facebook lmao

4. I wanna know if they are 'faking' stoned or 'f*cking' stoned?

heh

5. Maybe they're faking fucking while stoned :poke:

Why isn't there one with two smiley's bangin each other? Doin it smiley style

6. LMFAO @ Jelly

Hi guys I grow, here's my face shot, O and someone close to me in case your having a problem finding me.

7. Took me a minute to get what you meant. Kept taking "face shot" the wrong way :ey:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tell me about it *napkin*

9. <<<<< happy. Never new GC was about criticising people's profile pics also

10. Because a no pic and a hedgehog have everything to do with growing cannabis

11. Maybe I should change my pic. You guys are making me paranoid....

12. #12 Jellyman, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Don't look at me dude/lady. My hedgie and I didn't make fun of or say anything about your pic. I simply made a play on Sam's words that was not derogatory nor even directed at you. You, however, did criticize mine. God damn do I hate hypocrites.

Hedgie yawns cause too much pot makes him sleepy.

13. how does that me me a hypocrite? All I said was I never knew that's what this was about. God damn I hate stupid people. And you fly with the crows you get shot with the crows

14. Oh wow! I never expected to start a whole fight. Im sorry.
    Yeah, you can simply top dress your plants with blood and bone. IMHO, i think the best way to go would be to premix it into your soil though. Try too look into some other threads that talk about a water only soil mix. Combine that with a SIP pot and an autoflower plant and you can act like Ron Popeil and set it n forget it. [​IMG]

HTH
    SD

15. assuming the o.p. is container growing. make tea. if out door in ground top dress or very lightly cultivate around the drip-line of the plants. hedge-hogs are totally cool in my opinion.:D:wave: