Firstgrow:Shadynasty

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lost Boys, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Day 48 update with the new camera!
    spidermites are still there but ive taken most out with my hands and home made pesticides using garlic onion and pepermint soap...its still gonna be a minute till i get the ff spray...ill be usefull but maybe not for this lady...or maybe it will? i dont know...i dont think she looks done...im still flushing, but i dont see many ambers if any...i mean theres def a couple there but she does not look like i imagined..im aware she did not get optimal conditions so id like to get an outside opinion
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    anyone got any helpfull advice?

2. Yeah I see what you mean. Does look like it could use more time

3. ehh i took a clipping a couple of days ago,she had been hang drying for 4 days then today it was in the freezer for a while...i smoked a lil nuggie in the bong an it got me ripped..i was looking at this thread.( http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-marijuana/915977-when-harvest-maximize-thc-8.html )..and now im considering starting the dark period in like two days so essentially chop by friday because the dudes studies prove thc is at is highest percentage at around that point..and 5-10 days later (more ambers) may drop thc significantly..