Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Masterboss, May 23, 2013.

1. Hey guys, wondering what you think i should get for my first vaporizer, all i need is something that works and gets me high, i dont really know that much about them apart from they get you higher and are better for your lungs? not bothered about spending loads of money because that means less weed, i dont really know where to start looking, im from the uk btw

2. I own a mflb, it works well, you save lots of money and get high off small amounts of weed. Its portable and has lifetime warrenty, defiantly worth it. :smoke:

3. +1 on the MFLB, lifetime warranty FTW

there is a learning curve on using it properly, but once u get it, it launches u out of this world

4. mflb is nice but i got use to the high. Hands down best portable stealth vape 

I love using my silver surfer vaporizer and the high doesnt disappoint :hippie: . I love vapor bonging 

yeah man i also got a whip style vape called a deluxe daddy, i made a killer bong for it.. it sends you straight to the moon. :smoke:

6. I'm going to say get a MFLB but do whatever you want. Just make sure you buy from a respected dealer, whatever you end up getting.