First vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Tvayumat, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Well I found myself with some expendable income, so I went ahead and ordered this after hearing some positive word of mouth on the model. As much as I would love to buy a volcano right off the bat, the $500 price tag puts it a bit beyond what I am willing to spend right now.

Amazon.com: 2010 Arizer Extreme Q 4.0 Herbal Vaporizer: Health & Personal Care

In any case it comes tomorrow, and I keep refreshing the tracking status as if it will make the UPS guy deliver it right now.

2. I hope you realize you could of bought the latest 2012 model on the same website for the same price. Just saying.

But anyway, it's a wonderful vaporizer. I can't tell you the differences between the older and newer models, it all seems to be the same concept but some of the parts look just a tiny bit odd to me. I'm sure it's nothing major, this vaporizer won't disappoint you either way. You still have bags, whips and a great heating element with digital control.

Make sure to look up the elbow pack technique if you like big hits.

3. Looking at it I realize I linked the wrong one after a sloppy search and copy/paste. I ordered the 2012 model. :D

4. Hot diggity dog, you'll love it.

5. Can OP or someone post a link to the latest model please?

6. Even the one I ordered doesn't say 2012. I dropped an email to the vendor and they confirmed that it was.