First Vaporizer - PAX 3 or Airvape XS

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by returnix, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Hey Guys,
    After reading quite a lot of reviews and looking for a good portable vaporizer, I have come down to two options:
    Airvape XS and PAX 3.

The Airvape XS seems like the more affordable option and the PAX 3 seems like the more high-end option.
    But after making an order of the Airvape XS for $240 [The Special edition that comes with lots of accessories, + their rocket grinder that costs $40], it seems like I can get the PAX 3 at the same price, because one of the Vapor sites has 20% OFF site-wide, so the price goes down to $220.

What do you guys think? I also really dig the bluetooth app of the PAX and its overall looks.

2. I just bought the pax 3 and have had trouble using it. IF ANYONE SEES THIS PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO PUT THE SCREEN. however I will say it is very small and the odor is minimal.
    Still not hitting quite right yet

3. The Vape Critic rates the AirVape as the best vape under $200.

I would suggest you check out some youtube video reviews. The Vape Critic is one of the better known (and respected) reviewers on youTube

4. I have a Pax and love it. I love that you can use wax and normal bud, I love that it looks like a portable battery so I can take it anywhere, I love how compact and high end it is. That being sAid, if you're only looking for he best vapor quality, go AirVape. The Pax 3 is the best all around vape due to its sleekness, Bluetooth, and ease of use. Don't let the guy who can't figure out where to put the screen deter you, the Pax is easy to use right out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum