First Vape Advice (Portable)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mannet, Jul 16, 2013.

1. #1 Mannet, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    I've spent the last few very long nights researching portable vapes online, and I couldn't help but lean towards the Da Vinci, but I would like to know what you guys think would fit my needs, perhaps I'm looking over a device.My needs: 100% of the time I am smoking herbs, so it has to be able to vape herbs. I like the vape pens, but apparently none of them can actually vape flowers, they burn them. The main reason I am purchasing a vape is to be able to vape in my room. I live with my family, and they are not aware that I medicate, and don't want to change that. So I need a vape that keeps smell to a minimal. I'm on the go quite often as well so it has to be pocketable.Another factor I would like in a vape is thick vapor. I like to see the 'smoke' and I like the experience of smoking. I like to do smoke tricks, but I've never used a vape. Can you get thick enough vapor from them to do any tricks? Something I like about the Da Vinci is its ability (to my knowledge) to vape e liquid. I have heard it can have a plasticy taste, will I even notice something like this? I've been smoking bowls and blunts from the start so I can't see myself noticing something like that.Thoughts?Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2. You cant really have thick clouds with out the smell. It wont be nearly as bad as smoking smells but it can linger for an hour or so in my experience. You could really cut down on the smell by using a smoke buddy or a product like it.

Vapes that dont have clean air paths usually have a slight taste to them. As far as I know the Davinci Ascent will be the first portable on the market with a clean(all glass) air path. To be honest its probably something you wouldnt even notice unless you have hit a vape with an all glass air path before.

3. I would try the PAX, I would have purchased one by now if I needed a portable. Kinda pricey but ignore that part of it. Vaping smell doesn't linger? At least in my experience.

4. Pax is the most modern one I would recommend, Ive had the mflb and Dragon Lite vape tho if you want cheap alternative, check my sig for review I did