Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First UK Pickup: Amnesia Haze & Power Plant

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MDS, Nov 16, 2012.

1. After being in California for over a year and getting an acquired taste for true medicinal quality I came over to the UK and expected a long t-break. Well, 30 days in, and I've had enough. :p

I'd heard some horror stories about hash in London, along with dirt quality buds on the streets, so I took to the internet to find a source. After Google'ing around I stumbled across a website where people are seemingly advertising for their needs and also finding some response. After careful observation for a week or so, I decided to finally give it a shot, and contacted one of the people.

I traveled to downtown London, and I wasn't disappointed!

£40 for 3.5g; unsure how that is for UK standard pricing, but to USD that comes to ~$65. I'm not complaining however, things could be a LOT worse.

I've been eager to try out some European based strains, and I even had a choice, so I picked up a half eighth each of Amnesia and Power Plant, both renown Dutch strains.

Pictures 1, 2, 3: Amnesia

Pictures 4, 5, 6: Power Plant

If you're in the UK, let me know how I did in comparison to the norm.

Attached Files:

2. Standard pricing in the UK is £10 per gram :)

People tend to refer to 2g bags as eighths. So if you're paying anything more than £20 for an 'eighth' then you're getting ripped.

Great looking pickup though dude! :smoke:

3. Thanks! It was £20 for 1.7g, although both combined weighed out to 3.5g on the dot.

4. You done well comepared to the absolute rubbish i get around here. Last night i picked up a tens and it had more stalk than bud! Im desperate for a good dealer to just hook me up with 2 ounces a month!!!

5. If it's good quality then it's worth it :)