First Tulip Attempt Ever!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by F1N3ST, Jul 24, 2010.

1. I just was bored and figured fuck it lets try and roll a tulip, i did it all on my lonesome.

First the nugs i used, then some pics of tools and papers and the joint!

[​IMG]

Used a part of a notecard for the stem, no weed in it, full tulip effect :). Wrapped the stem in a marley for seal.

Attached Files:

2. looks pretty sick man!!!

3. Nice meat cleaver hahaha

4. Lmfao, meat cleaver works well for cutting paper glue strips off, and also for trimming papers, roaches and anything! Plus it's fucking excessive and funny.

5. Jesus christ no one warned me it would rip like that, my dick is in the dirt right now. It burned perfect, burning picture later!!!

6. haha sounds like you had a good time

7. Nice man

I noticed that tulips were really easy to make. My friends who couldn't even roll could make a tulip. They're really fun to smoke.

and yeah, you get some monster hits from them.

8. Yeah last night was a little ridiculous. Smoked uhhh, the tulip, a blunt of the same weed as tulip, 2 bowls of kush, a cyclone blunt of kush, and a joint of kush.

Not to mention we were playing beer pong, just me and 3 other people having a good time at my house.

I have pics of it burning if anyone wants ;)

9. shit thats nice. first time i ever blazed was a tulip, didnt hold it in at all tho so i didnt get high at all lol