First trip

Discussion in 'General' started by Namynam, Dec 19, 2004.

1. i had took an 8th of mushrooms yesterday for the first time, and holy shit.
    totally not what i was expecting, but still awesome at the same time. i didnt see as much as i thought i was going to, but i did have visualizations. the first thing i remember seeing is looking into my mirror when the lights were out and my tv was on so i had enough light to see a little, and my whole face was black, with a green glow on one side and orange on the other, and sometimes i could see my face and other times my entire head would disappear. when i could see my head it was pulsing in and out and when i coulds ee my face my nose started to drip sideways off of my face and then would dissapear, then my whole head would disappear, then it would all come back and start over.
    it also felt like time was unreal (which i actually believe to be true and tripping just varified what i thought, that time is all in your head and clocks are just the best way we can find to measure it, but they dont measure it accuratly at all because time is just a feeling, which is why sometimes 5 minutes feels like an hour and others an hour feels like 5 minutes) anyway time was slowed down incredibly and it felt like me and my friend were the only people who existed, and my room, or anywhere we were was the only place that existed, and that we would be there forever, until we moved to a new spot.
    and i have a black cieling with glow int he dark stars on it, so i saw patterns in the stars i have never seen before and couldnt see today when i wasnt tripping. they looked similar to the pictures you see of galaxies where they all spiral into the center and then theres just black.

So, tripping was awesome and i want to do it again, but not for a little while. i have to get back into "reality" for a little while before i escape that far out again. it also made me realize how much i like to smoke weed.

2. Im dieing to get some shrooms soon, but they are damn expensive here now cause its out of season. Everyone who is selling now is selling for$40-45 an 8th. I mite buy one or two though with x-mas money, if not, ill buy a few tabs of cid.

3. Good to hear you had a good trip man. Lookin at your self in the mirror is always the most freaky shit lol. Last time I did shrooms I ate 2 grams and then as soon as I started to fry I ate another 2 grams. Next time I do it I plan to eat an 8th and then when I start to fry eat another 8th. Down here you can get a quarter of some bomb shrooms for 25 bux.

4. Damn i wish i could get that deal.

5. where is that cause im in so cal too i want shrooms. bomb shrooms. preferably for $25