Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First toke!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MastaFly, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Igght guys just hit my first Bowl and OMg its a amazing feeling like 17 minutes has been like 1 second OMg so fucking awsome man. FOREVER TOKEN!!!:smoke: Lol it was a Homemande pipe 2 i made it out of a sink faucet SO fucking cool Hits hard BUt IDK im feeling chest pains and a chonstricted airway a Lil but mostly where u fele the burn in ur throat any who Lol i cant wait to read this tomorrow But yeah first trip so far so good Lol been 30 mins since i hit the pipe and It feels like 2 hours has past by in just 30 minutes But yeah im STONED....... I can also tell i was stoned cuz I jsut ate a whole loaf of bread

2. "I can also tell I was stoned cuz I just ate a whole loaf of bread"
    hahaha lol'd hard.

3. so this's the first time you have ever toked?

4. He said it's his first trip so far so I'm guessing not. I like that last part about the whole loaf of bread haha.

5. Haha wow I wish I still got high like that! Going back to that first or second time would be awesome

Welcome to the City! Hope you are loving the herb :)

6. "i know im stoned cause i just ate a loaf of bread"

7. idk if its just me. but i didn't get high on my first time smoking and neither did my friends. or maybe its because we didn't do it properly

8. I've done that before, haha :D

Welcome to your new & improved life, man. :wave:

9. say what?:confused:

10. ha good times bro.

and screw drug tests, if you think you kid is smoking weed then put a loaf of bread in front of them and you will know.

11. :confused::confused::confused:

12. lol i hope you get this high next time too dude, enjoy tokin and trippin

13. yeah i noticed that too

this whole thread is fucked up i dont get it . i asked if it was the first time he toked

and some blade said

"He said it's his first trip so far so I'm guessing not."

14. lol everyone who thinks weed is a trip needs to
    go get some cid.

15. It's his first time...take it easy Sems1
    Anyway...I remember the first time I smoked and thought i was high...
    Then a couple times later I ACTUALLY got high...
    Oh boy are you in for something.

16. usually its more like 1 second feels like 17 mins for me:smoke:

17. HAHAHAA yeah the easy test but i wouldnt care if my kid smokes weed ne ways

18. Ok to clear up a few questions it was my first time smokin i had the munchies so fucking bad it wasnt funny 2 bags of chips and 4 packs of klondikes, and a whole loaf of bread. DUDE cartoons when ur stoned are so awsome lol i tried playing cod5 i got pissed off so i had to quit then guitar hero lol fuck that when ur stoned well atleast for me But yeah i bought 7 grams and maybe smoked not even half of it lol thing i didnt like is The pipe we used the rip was harsh i mean i woke up and my voice is fucking low as hell anyways Yeah its something i will enjoy doing.

I gotta say this For 3 hours of hell in the freezeing cold standin there jsut to get weed IT WAS SO FUCKING WORTH IT.

19. Hah thats awesome bro. Said you bought 7 grams? How much did that cost you?(since it was your first toke, i wanna make sure you didn't get ripped off)

So did you smoke any more since your first post? Said you smoked like an 1/8th(which is half of what you picked up, in case you didn't know) by yourself in one sitting? Thats some hardcore shit man.

20. Nice man, enjoy the first time.

wait, 60+ posts and you hadn't even smoked before? :X

Are you even 18 if you don't have a drivers license?