Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First toke stories

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Moviesftw4, Oct 4, 2013.

1. So what's the story that started your stoner legacy? What did you experience? Did you have to toke a couple different times to achieve your high? I'm bored.

2. I traded half my slushy to my friends brother for tokes out of a falls, tokes out of it like an idiot and I don't think I was high I think we just passed out after lol

3. All I remember from the first time I got high, was eating the best damn Doritos on the face of the planet..

4. #4 xx king, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    Go to a party at this rich girls house with my best homie. We get there and the host had some stupid ass interaction game set up. No one was playing so she went upstairs and brought down a bag of dank, invited a select number of people and took us to her hot tub.

Smoked 2 blunts between 6 people and I was high as shit, and so was everyone else, No one was a serious smoker at that point. I remember we had to go inside because everyone had cotton mouth. We were all around the Island in her kitchen, eating chips and drinking water like we were in the desert. 

My jaw felt like a contraption, eating felt so good. Everyone had the giggles, the sober people at the party were looking at us like we were crazy because we would not stop. Laughing so hard at one point that everyone around that island had tears in their eyes.

Also, seeing as we were in a mansion with no adults, everyone felt comfortable, and no one was paranoid, everyone had a good time.

It was an unforgettable experience, couldn't ask for a better first time.

5. Shitty weed, poorly rolled joint, 2 joints between 3 people. Felt vaguely dizzy, nothing too exciting. Had a few hits off joints at parties and shit but I didn't get FUCKIN high till we hit the blades (hot knifes) at a buddy's place. A little bit later I got my own connect and my first glass pipe. Been a tender love story ever since :smoke:

6. Smoked with my older sister my first time. I remember not coughing on the first few hits and I was like, "Thank God I'm not coughing!" Then on my fifth hit I ripped hard and could not stop coughing, it was pretty funny looking back. Then I watched Anchorman and realized that everything's better on weed.

7. My friend, his girl, and me were driving around, and we picked some up. Wen't to the woods and smoked it, and his girl asked me if I wanted to be in a threeway with them. o.o

8. For some reason one day I said to my buddy I'm tired of you guys smoking and I never get to join in so I said I would smoke for the first time on 420 but for some reason I decided that weekend would be better so that weekend we all kick it at my house there was this kid they brought along who was so eager to smoke we went in my backyard and did we ended up kicking him out so we decided to go smoke and I was nervous so I went and told my sister it was my first time and she asked what I'll smoke it out of and I said probably a can but her boyfriend said I could use his pipe and ran outside to my friends and said do you guys know how to use this thing they said yup and we went to a trail beside apartments which I still smoke at anyway my buddy says it was purple kush but who cares we smoke it and I start to feel different four tokes in after we smoked I was reeealy hyper and everything looked super 2D and I was social af to everyone I just didn't give a fuck anyway this is getting long

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Never smoked in HS or college.  I was an athlete and didn't want to do anything to possibly hurt my future. (Shoulder issues did it instead).

But everyone was at my M-I-L for Thanksgiving and my B-I-L had some stuff.  My wife smoked before we met so she went out with them to smoke and I came along.  Took a few hits and was like WOW, this is so much better than drinking.

We had some awesome sex that night.  Weed just makes it better.  :)

12. It was a hell of a night, I wish I could get that stoned again. Probably could but my anxiety is too bad these days. Smoked out of a homemade bong made from a bob marley tea can. Spent the next hour listening to MGMT and walking circles in the basement, feeling like everything was moving in slow motion. Like, try as I might to move normal speed, it was as if I was moving through jello. Took a video though, turned out I was moving totally normal. Ate 12 slices of pizza and a whole box of twinkies wrapped in fruit roll-ups. And everything looked like claymation.

13. i tried it at 14 and a handfull of times between then and when i made it an everyday thing at 16, but up until then i'd alwys just gotten a good buzz, a good headchange, i never got tht WHOA DUDE IM SO BAKED feel, til then.
    EVERYTHING was funny: LOL DID THEY JUST SHOW THAT COMMERCIAL TWICE? OMG DUDE LETS GO TO 711 IM THIRSTY AS FUCK, HUH NO I DIDNT USE YOUR TOASTER *eats toast*, NO DUDE IM SERIOUS I DIDNT USE YOUR DAMN TOASTER *so much toast eating*
    good times, g.