Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First toke of the day.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NGweed, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Morning or Afternoon?

:smoke:

2. I have to start in the afternoon, or I'll be out by 4

3. always about an hour after i wake up i smoke. then again at 420. and then again at night, when the night sesh comes though it lasts until i go to bed.

4. The second I get home from work I smoke the spliff I prerolled before I went to work. I used to smoke at work all day untill I cut my finger tips off!!

5. Sometimes the afternoon but usually at night.

6. first hit is always at night for me

being high during the day is fun but its something about it that makes me feeling kinda paranoid

7. I have my bong chilling by my nightstand, and I usually take a hit or two upon waking up.

8. #9 5cooby Doo, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    I put my alarm on for 4:20 in the morning.
    Wake up, sit up, toke up :smoking:
    Then nap lol:laughing:

9. I prefer to have my first session in the morning but that usually only happens on weekends or holidays as I don't smoke at/before work .. So during the week it's at about 430 in the afternoon .. Usually cruising a j on the 30 min ride home from work .. Second session after dinner and family stuff is sorted til I fall asleep

10. How about around 11-12 at night :smoking: :smoke:

11. waking and baking kills my day; maybe during summers and breaks when my tasks are more monotonous, or if I'm driving somewhere far. I went to class high last quarter a few times and though I could learn and pay attention, I just figured it was much better to wait till i finish my homework (8PM-1AM depending on laziness) and then get munchies and sleep...

but on weekends first toke is in my morning shower :]

12. Time traveler?

13. Since I'm always high within the first ten minutes of me waking up, I'd say morning. Then afternoon! Booyah!

14. My first toke of the day is usually my last one as well...It's my sleep aid.

15. Isn't that a bit of a waste?

16. [quote name='"GK420"']

Isn't that a bit of a waste?[/quote]

Not a waste! It is the best sleep you ever had. On a weekend I wake up, have a spliff then go back to sleep untill 3-4 pm satisfaction garanteed lol

17. night time.more chill and and can do whatever i want. in the daytime its just really boring and lonely lol