Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Toke of the Day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by maitreya, Dec 6, 2007.

1. When do y'all daily smokers out there usually light up for the first time? Do you stay high all day or save til the end?

As far as me, its 9:49am right now and I'm high so... usually a few hours after I wake up.

2. depends on class/work

today i get my start in 5 min or as soon as i pack my bub haha. have to clean the water first!

3. whenever i wake up and finish my classes for s short time i usually blaze, so not til usually later in the day.
    i do love a wake n bake tho

4. yeah i usually toke about 20 minutes after i wake up, i usually wake up at about 805 and take a shower and then i blaze in my car on the way to school

OHHHH PENNSYLVANIA BACK ROADS!!!

5. I'm high all day, it seems.

...Yea, I'm high right now. Coming down, but that just means time for another jay.

6. Really depends on what kinda bud i'm tokin on and what I got going during the day. I like to get BAKED when I smoke, not just a little buzzed, so I guess I usually save my smoking til the end of the day. Unless I got no school, work, or nothing better to do lol

7. I smoke as soon as I roll outta bed, usually around 7am.

8. I always loved having my first joint just before lunch. Get all the stuff I needed to do done, cook my meal, get hungry as, spark a bone, rehehehheally enjoy the meal, then bake away the rest of the day :smoking:

9. high all day. unless for some reason i dont have any nug(this never happens)

10. me too, 7AM riding my bike to work. then im ready for classes once i get off my shift.

11. i always get stoned like an hour after waking up. anyless and i get a mental wack in the face head rush.

12. well i usually smoke when i get out of class. Like right now, this is my first bowl of the day :D n im watching scarface

13. if i gotta work or do anything important then ill usually wait (anywhere from 7pm-10pm). if its a day off and theres nothin to do. its wake n bake and stay high allllllllll motherfuckin day (im usually up with the chickens so it works. haha). :smoke: thats how we do it in the 919

14. thats whats up used to do that all the time. now i only go to school til 11:30 so when i go i usually save it for later save perhaps an academic bonghit or two.

15. it depends on that day really. but i usually have an afternoon session, and always a night session.On weekends, i like to have a wake n bake, it feels so refreshing

16. Lately I've been taking a couple bong rips or hitting a small vape bowl about 10-15 mins after I wake up. It puts me in a good mood instantly, and while enjoying some acai green tea or white tea it just makes the day start right. Too much, though, and I'll pass out by 11 for a nap or feel bogged down.

17. days I work I smoke just before leaving to get there, then smoke as soon as I get back home at night. Days off I'm high all day