First to say: HAPPY 4/20 <333

Discussion in 'General' started by 7SixtyToker, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Happy 4/20 my friends it 2:15 in the morning over here and im about to go to sleep and i just wanted to know how you all are going to celebrate 4/20. Im gonna wake and bake with a few bowls in the bong and then im going to my home boys house to smoke a few blunts and smoke more out of the bong it will be the best 4/20 i will never remember, i'll have to take pictures so i can look at all the stupid shit i did. Tell me how you are going to celebrate or how you've already celebrated.

2. Happy 420 To all and to all a big fat bowl:hello::D:bongin:

3. Thanks dude.

It hit 4/20 here about 30 minutes ago. I "celebrated" by dry hitting my pipe. I had already scraped her dry, but decided to try one more for the occasion.

4. Happy 420 everybody! I'm gonna go roast a few joints in 25 minutes, then just gonna shower and crash. Have fun today :smoke:

5. happy 420!!!!!!!!!!

6. 15 after 12 here, Been taking bong rips through out the night. :smoke:

7. yay, {grabs the bong} :bongin:

8. today i will do something different in recognition of 4/20.....im going to go the whole day without smoking pot.

9. oh man im fuckin excited.

We've got about a half of super so-cal dank between us, but I think I'm gonna buy another ounce, maybe of some different buds. PLUS, a half of some brick stuff (for cooking!). I'm also going to pick up a new bowl for the illadelph - goin for something really fat, party bowls.

After that its off to my buddies house to make some brownies. We'll surely roll a fat joint or 2 as well.

10. Happy 4/20. Keep blazin'!:smoke:

11. insanity.

12. smoking 2 dank bowls to the dome. thinking about 1 more before I go to sleep, then the REAL celebrating begins.

13. i laughed for quite a while b.c of that...+rep

14. Happy tokin on 4:20 and remember give thanks before sparking that bowl.

one love

yn78

15. Happy 420 Errrvrybody. Havent started smoking because i still have yet to sleep! Blazing first thing tomorrow :smoke:

16. Yes Indeed, Happy 420 for everyone here in the city, guy's just take it easy and enjoy your high all day long.

I know I will. The Blunt Bros. and I got $100 worth of Purple Kush and another $100 worth of O.G. Kush.

LatZ.

17. hey happy 4/20 guys. smoke bowls!!!

im up at 1:00 am with 4 kids chillin in my room. we just smoked a 2ft jbd.. 2.5g's of herb too.

smoke up!

18. Hey man, Happy 420, im feelin pretty damn good

19. it's four o four. *packs bowl, sets it on her lap, and waits patiently*:D

i got a roach froma hydro blunt :yay::smoking: :smoking: