first timer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Chillin, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Hi i am a first time grower and i have five plants at the moment runing off one 38 watt flourecent, i fertelize them once a week and when i feel it's needed. there in a pot 4" around and know at the stage were 2 five pit leaf are growing. I am wondering if there is anything wrong in this set up maybe the light or the pot. I am also wondering when would the best time to start flowering and how do u know when to start? If ppl think i might need a better light for this maybe hps were would the best place on the internet to buy one. Hopping for some of the good stuff. Plese share a few words of wisdom to the leaner..

2. If you dont already have a grow guide try www.geocities.com/quickgrowguide
    courtesy of "Sidious"-----It explains Everything from lighting requirements to soil!
    You definitely need more light so if ure gonna try an get a HPS try www.1000bulbs.com
    And if you want even more information on growing try www.mellowgold.com/grow.
    Read the guides a few times and u should be fine but if u have any problems along the way you can post a few questions here,
    GOOD LUCK!
    CWL