First timer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LiftedLefty13, Sep 19, 2013.

1. I'm planning on growing a plant but it seems like the more research I do the more questions I have. I have a closet that works (2.5' wide x 5' tall x 6' deep). My biggest issue/problem is the smell or air circulation. I know I can use a fan with a carbon filter to exhaust the air out into the attic to eliminate smell but how do I bring in fresh air without putting a hole through my roof or having the smell get into the house through the intake?

I really only need about 1oz per month on average. I know I won't yield anything in one month, so I guess if I could get 3-4oz per harvest (or 3 to 4 months) it would be perfect. It this possible? Any help or info would be awesome!

2. The intake is always on and sucking in air and lots of it. So there is probably not much air at all leaking from that. You could put a hole in the floor maybe?

3. Thanks man, I appreciate the input. Don't think I knew that the intake is on constantly. Should my exhaust run constantly as well?