Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First-Timer Questions Re: Getting a Card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Firecloud, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Hey, I live in LA, have zero medical history after age 7, and am generally a very healthy guy, except for bi-weekly bouts of insomnia. I'm looking to get a card, and thinking of going to a place like this for a recommendation: http://www.myspace.com/cannabisdoctor

My question is, will I run into any difficulties, not having any medical records/insurance? I've got the first-timer jitters/rejection worries.

Thanks!

2. umm it matters where you go i have a buddy that lived in riverside for a while and he got his down there for like 130 and he didnt have a legit medical excuse the worst they can do is tell you to go away. just look around and good luck !

3. You really should have a medical reason to get a recommendation, it's not cool to work the system.

4. I agree with you, as my mother would benefit greatly from MM; I live in a state that doesn't have a program. He said he has "biweekly insomnia" which I don't know if you would consider that a true need for MMJ, but from what I have read people have gotten their cards for less. I don't know though.