Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First timer need some advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jdub55, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Hey guys I was just chillin outside of the grocery store and I met these two kids and ending up hanging with them for awhile. Just moved to washington and been looking for find some friends especially those who smoked or knew people who did and it just kinda happened. I bought a slab of melted jolly ranchers and weed for 15 off one of them and got a dealers number who didn't have any weed at the time I called but going to hit him up tomorrow.

Let me get to the point, I'm wondering how long this edible is going to take before I get high I have eaten about half a dollar bill size of the candy so far not sure if I can continue eating it or not.

Thanks for any help guys

2. I've never eaten weed products, but from what I've heard from friends and the like is that it takes around 30-40min to kick in.

3. Thanks bro I will keep the community posted

4. around 1.5 hours

5. "I bought a slab of melted jolly ranchers" out of context that sounds realllly gross.

6. I took it as: "I bought a slab of melted jolly ranchers and weed". And thought, ew, jolly ranchers melted onto weed? What else, pocket lint?

7. is it just cause i'm high or is anyone else trippin about the whole " slab of melted jolly ranchers"

OMGG

8. Lol since I got three hits on the disgustingness of the product let me just comment that it tastes pretty damn good, and was in a zip lock plastic freezer bad so no lint haha.

9. Was it just reg weed put into candy in bud form.

10. #10 Jdub55, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    I'm not sure to be honest its kind of like taffy consistency, pretty sticky stuff.

edit: going to post up a picture of it in the bag

11. Lol why that response, gonna make me trip bro

12. Why do you mean by melted jolly rancher?

13. first time i had edibles i could barely walk. watch out son. :hippie:

14. I'm guessing the person that made it tossed jolly ranchers in a pot and heated em up until they became like taffy and then mixed weed in it... To be honest i have no clue if this shit is legit or not never smoked weed or tried it in any form before so i'm ignorant to a lot.

15. I ate about half or a little less than that so I think im going to call it quits and see where im at in another 30 mins and go from there. Pretty excited to be honest just going to be tired as fuck tomorrow at work haha gotta wake up at 5am

16. Ya good call, first time I had an edible I made two 2g firecrackers, ate the first one and after and hour felt nothing so I ate the other one long story short I could barely talk I was laughing so much.

17. Thanks for contributing brotha

18. Thats what GC is for man :smoke: