Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First timer...My new piece and 1g of herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weefer, Mar 13, 2010.

1. #1 Weefer, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
    I've finally broke down and decided to try some weed. If all goes well i should be smoking it tonight after a local metal show. Any smoking tips/techniques? All my buddies have always smoked, but i've always been like, 'meh i'll pass.' I'm not getting any younger and life is to damn short. My question is...Is this a good starter pipe? Is this some quality stuff? I picked up 1g of this for 25 bux. Don't really know if i got ripped off or not. Thanks in advance for any input :)

Pipe:

[​IMG]

Pipe 2:

[​IMG]

The Stuff:

[​IMG]

Closeup(my camera isnt the best...but i tried):

[​IMG]

2. That looks like some really good dank. $25/g is a little much but okay. The pipe is nice too

3. Welcome to the world of weed!

Nice pipe and your weed looks dank as hell. $25 a gram is steep though, even for dank.

Enjoy man. You should smoke a bowl before the metal show. You won't be disappointed.

4. #4 biw999, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
    EDIT: Browser froze, don't mind double post.

5. I have to say that is a very nice pierce that stuff you just picked up is kb which is pretty good but i get 1g for $15 so dude you sorta got ripped up for like 10 bucks

6. #7 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
    Wow man your off to a good start!! btw i really like that piece, fuckin sick.
    Just clean the pipe before you use it(never use soap).
    Where are you gonna smoke?
    How much will you smoke?
    Who will you smoke with?
    Plans for afterwards??

I reccomend that you watch The Union before smoking, just search for it in Google video and watch the entire thing. edit: here it is http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...&ei=mDKcS7j7CJu2qwLlufzxDA&q=the+union&hl=en#

Never try to fight the high, it will always win,
    Make sure your relaxed and in a good mood before you even pack the bowl. Only smoke if you feel confident and prepared for it.
    Do you know how to inhale?

7. Good job! :]

8. thats a better looking pipe then i had when i first started smoking weed.

and your bud looks pretty damn dank dude :smoking:

and it all depends on were you live and how the "weed scene" is out there, but $25/g is steep, around here normally its $20/g but of course, knowing people gets you hooked up on prices/weight. but ill only pay $25 if im getting some stuff from the collective and im usually paying the extra $5 just for the name.

but welcome to grass city, and welcome to the magical, wonderful world of cannabis.

9. Dude your already set, thats a cool looking pipe and that weed looks really dank!

10. smoke right now. dont wait

11. thats a cool pipe man, where'd you get it? ive been looking for a good glass one :rolleyes:

12. 1g usually 10 dollars but thats some dumb nice and dank stuff

13. nice looking pipe and weed dont look too bad either.. enjoy man and let us know how it goes

14. Don't worry, man that is not a bad deal AT ALL for the herb.
    Most people will get 20/g standard. But prices vary from location to location.
    Have fun, and be safe!! Good luck
    Feel free to pm me with any questions you may have.

15. Sweet stuff you got there Weefer!

Congrats in advance and keep us updated.

16. That stuff looks DANK, bro. Good luck and have a good time. Don't freak out if you get any of the bad effects you can experience from weed (hopefully you've done your research) and just relax and have a good time. Post here how it went! :wave:

17. Damn man, that shit look like some great dank, for a gram though i can get shit like that for 20 so u kinda overpaid by 5 but w/e it was your first time so next time you'll know.

But I agree with NYCDiesel to watch The Uniona before you smoke.

Also probably the most important tip for you if you actually do get high since its your first time. You are going to want to smoke with a buddy who has experience getting high.

If you are going to smoke by yourself (which is what i did my first time i got high, and it was a terrible idea since i was not prepared at all lol) then make sure you prepare a good amount of food, drinks, and entertainment for after you smoke. If you are still living with your parents, make sure they are going to be out of the house for when you do this because you aren't going to want to get high your first time while they are home/asleep.

But most importantly, JUST RELAX. If you start to panic a little bit, just keep reminding yourself it's just the drugs and it will end. I remember my first time i felt like i literally left real life and everything i was doing was fake and had to call my buddy up to reassure me everything was all good haha. Hope you have fun :smoking::D:smoking::D

18. 1g of dank is usually $20

OP: Great way to start smoking man! Just make sure you have the inhaling down.

19. #20 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
    One of the most important things to keep in mind is that any bad/strange/paranoid thoughts are ALL IN YOUR HEAD and that if you feel intense, try to concentrate on something else.

Definitly watch The Union.
    Relax and put on some good music before and while toking.
    Remember to stay hydrated during AND after smoking, since you can get dehydrated easily. Plus it helps a lot with cottonmouth and red eyes. It's a good idea to have a light/ healthy snack before hand as well, since low blood sugar while high will make you feel like shit.
    Above all, always remember to relax, just chill and think positive thoughts.