First timer.How long till finish? First indoor grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SoHighInTexas, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Yo this is my first indoor grow brought outside for pics. It’s in day 35 of flower so as it looks how long till it’s finished. Will take any advice and info. I also have been clipping some of the bigger leaves. So tell me wht u think.

Attached Files:

2. <---photoperiods 70 days in veg and 70 more in flower.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don’t know wht it is just came from a random bag.

4. Looks like a few weeks left

5. Ok thanks. Really couldn’t tell . How do u determine that

6. Pistils are all white. Pretty uncommon for a plant to be finished at that stage. Varies on strain too
    Can check trichomes, cloudy finished, clear not finished. Couple cloudy little amber ripe
    Orange hairs closer to finish

• Like Like x 1
  7. Get a jewelers loupe or a decent magnifying glass (at least 10x, with a light if possible). Your trichomes will start clear, slowly become cloudy, and transition to an amber color closer to the finish line. Most harvest when they are showing about 30-50% amber trichs, but that’s mostly a preference to the type of high desired.

10 weeks flowering is about the average for most hybrid photo strains. Sitting at Day 35 from flip you’re only about halfway there. Like it’s been mentioned before, your pistils are still very white and I’m willing to bet the trichomes are about as clear as bottled water.