first timer here cpl of questions...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by osp, Jun 9, 2010.

1. hey there
    ive been reading in here a lot lately and wanted to share and get some professional comments on my plant...

im in day 19 today and i just had to chop him a leaf because it went bad

anyway i wanted to know if he looks big enough and when to start he's flowering
    cause i do want him to have limits
    and why is he so short? is it ok?

glad to get some responses thanks :) :wave:

Attached Files:

2. damn that plant is sweet. Short yet the leaves are fanning out so nice!! Throw that sucker into flower. Or better yet, wait another 2 months THEN do it;)

3. heh thanks :) but i want it now :p my country sucks about weed rules and i would sure like to smoke her already

4. first rule if you want to smoke good weed...
    BE PATIENT!
    and for your question ...this plant seems to be the type that doesnt grow much in heigh...but its very healthy and covered with leaves...but still it's very short for flowering so your yeild wont be that much of a deal...leave it in veg. some more time
    and keep us updated :D

5. how much you say he would get off that if he flipped to flowering now

6. Hey man, welcome to the city!

First things first: Don't chop any leaves off :) If the plant doesn't need it, it will drop it itself, but not until it's served it's purpose. I'm guessing the leaf was starting to yellow at the tips, and it was one of the older leaves?

I'm guessing your plant wanted a little more nitrogen and the easiest place to get it was from the N stored in the leaf.

Your plant looks fine, but it's trying to tell you something. Either the Ph is off and the plant can't get any more Nitrogen due to lockout, or you need to start feeding her.

Other than that, looking good! Short is good. Short means it's getting enough light.

Make the flip when the plant is about half as tall as the ceiling because it will double in size during flowering (sometimes triple if it's a sativa).

Keep on growin man!

7. Well since you said you want to smoke it, for your sake, lets hope it is not indeed a HE as you are calling it. :) :) :)

8. Hahaha well said BadAxe...just hope its a SHE ... and im telling you its a sweet plant man...take good care of it...

9. dude ur plant is looking pretty sweet for 19 days!!
    if i were u, i would do some topping and lsting for about a month and i m sure u wont be disapointed.

Here are a few links:

1-(INSANE) LBH's 4-Way LST tutorial (w/ "topping" sub tutorial): http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced...-way-lst-tutorial-w-topping-sub-tutorial.html

2-How-To : Fimming and Topping made Easy: http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/122559-how-fimming-topping-made-easy.html

where are u from btw?
    Good luck keep us posted!