First time you were paranoid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by greenbliss, Aug 2, 2009.

1. i get paranoid anytime i smoke in a car or at a house where we're rushing before their parents get home. unless it's at a chill house, not even apartment haha, where the house owner is smoking with me,,, im paranoid.
    it kinda sucks sometimes butttt its getting less intense

2. I live on the top floor of my apartment building. The college bar crowd lives in the two bars below me.

Two bowls in one late night smoke I see my roof start to bow inward. High-pitched voices, very tonal start above me. I'm not that high and not a real believer in the horsemen of apocolypse but we're talking Nixon-esque paranoia.

On go the slacks and shoes. In go the eyedrops. Up the ladder I go.

I see: ten drunk asian sorority sisters playing tag.

Summary: the drunk herald the world's end.

3. my first tim paraniod...dfenetly the scariest moment of my life and i have never been that paranoid...well the story goes ...me and like 4 other buddys were ditching school..and it waz mabie my 20th or so time blazin...i thought it was ganna be another chill high...we smoked mabie six bowls ...mabie it was less ..but i just remeber bieng like...dude thats my dad...and like every car that drove by i was like...shit thats my dad...so where just chillin up against this block wall in the middle of this little desert ...not too many cars can see us..i will never forget the look on my homies face..when we saw this big ass white truck start drivin up and then some of my homies that have been threw this shit befor start runnin...so i start runnin with them and its a felling i will never forget either....its like adrenaline ...butterflys and beibg scared shitless at the same time and it was so terrifing...i was running from these desert petrol people and a was high...my mouth was so dry i could hardy talk..i was so tired ...but still we kept runnin...and i think because of the adrenaline that walls that i wouldnt be able too hope befor..i was hoping like nothing....but ya thats my story...100% true

4. when i was paranoid it was when i got put on zoloft and rasparidal. that shit sucked.

5. well luckily for me the 1st time i got 100% stoned i was by myself and my parents were gone for a few hours. it was probably like the 10th time id ever smoked, and in previous situations i would have been fucked. but ya, i actually liked it a lot. i remember i just stood there staring at this painting in my house and felt like i was spinning.

6. yea....the very first time i smoked...i went outside after to wait for the bus and i was freaking out cuz i though i kept seeing the same gray car going by..lmao.

i still get paranoid...if im stoned at school, i FREAK out...i look down cuz im too afraid to look people in the eye...

7. it was the first time i had ever smoked, we were in his car hot boxing it with a piece. This being the first time I didn't know about the carb and I rocked myself. My throat was on fire because of this so I skateboarded to the 7-Eleven, got the biggest gatorade i could and go to walk to the register, and of course city officer is at the register. Awesome I start checking smell (I have no sense of smell, I wouldn't be able to smell it sober). So I stood back a couple of feet back and just stood very still 'til he left

8. well i smoked at an elementary school near my friends house and we are walking away and all of a sudden a cop drives up and im like i got this....

and the cop says "someone called about 2 teenagers smoking at this school
    and im like "dont worry about it, they left and they got yelled at by there parents and now im leaving

and hes like "alright you kids stay safe"
    and we are walking and in about 5 minutes my friend is like "we are so lucky dude..."
    and im like why?
    and he says "because that cop like knew we were stoned"
    and im like "fuck there was a cop??"
    and i was scared of every car that passed us on the way back to his house... ha we were pretty stoned

9. Probably the first time I smoked...I always get a little paranoid when ever I smoke...:rolleyes:

10. I used to have a little edge of paranoia everytime I smoked in the beginning, but it was never so bad that I considered giving it up. It was usually just paranoia related to getting caught by the police or family members. I was always able to logically convince myself it was bullshit.

Nowadays, I'm obscenely chill when I smoke. The walls of my house could be crumbling down around me and I'd just be like "whatever man, it's cool, we'll move" and hit the blunt a couple more times.

11. The first time I got paranoid was my first time smoking out of a bong. I smoked a shitload for it being my first bong experience, and got incredibly blazed. I would close my eyes and see patterns to music, which freaked me out. Then I got stomach cramping, and thought I had appendicitis. So I went to the bathroom, and had a shit ton of diarrhea. This freaked me out too, and I thought I had some deadly virus. Good times.

12. the first time i was paranoid we smoked a bowl in front of some dudes house and he came out waving the phone and yelled at us saying not to come back after he spotted me coughing up a lung haha

next thing i knew we drove around in a circle and ended up in front of the same house and then we really had to book it

and then we drove away aprked at a new spot and heard a helicopter in the distance and i yelled ot my buddy "hes chasing us!" so we went to mcdonalds to air out, clear eyes, and use mouthwash.

this was my second time blazing:eek:

13. well me, my brother, and my friend were at the park and my brother bought a dime from a good source. so we rolled it in paper (we were real young at that time) and we sat in the dugout. We smoked the whole thing but didnt feel anything, but as soon as we stepped out the dugout and walked in the GIANT baseball park field (also it was almost 100 degrees out) we felt it. But it was my first time smoking weed !! So i was sitting on the bench going crazy ! Ive had to say "is this a dream" about 1000 times in my mind (i think it wus in my mind). Then i wus thinking "GOD IF YOU ARE REAL, THEN PLEASE LET ME SURVIVE THIS" lol . So we walked to the corner store (15 min. walk) which felt like forever. I had to grab onto my friends shirt so i wouldnt wonder into the street lmao. So as we went into the corner store, the candy bars that had silver on them seemed soooo futureistic (idk how to explain it). Then the cans of soda were sooooooo awesome. then i bought a rice crispys treat which seemed like it wus 2 feet wide and long, then we were in the staircase of my friends apartment just stonedd..then we went to the pizza store and bought a x-large pizza and then went back to my friends house and ate it and just passed out.

Pretty good day, do you think ?
    lol

14. O man...

The first time i got high (about the 10th time i smoked) was the first time i became paranoid.

The first thought that came to mind was- "Am I high?"
    ...and from there it felt like my mind was cycling endlessly between the idea of being high and being sober. It felt like my thoughts were caught up in a massive paradox.

I was paranoid about dying because my mouth was so dry- it felt like I couldn't breath. But then I came to the conclusion that I could never die, that I was both alive and dead simultaneously, and I will be this way forever.

I forgot who I was and tried convince myself that I was a human dwelling on Earth in a physical universe but it just didn't make sense to me...

15. I had a similar experience i got waaaaay to high because I didn't feel any effects the first two times so I just smoked a ton and WOOOAH! paranoia city.