First time you smoked

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kocf_owned, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Due to a compelling argument over weather or not the majority of people get high there first time smoking has led to this poll

My friend Derron says more people dont get high there first time smoking..and in some cases it takes 2 sometimes 3 tries to get high for first timers..

And my argument is completely the opposite...I think/Know people get high easier there first time than any other time...More or less

So vote now and put an end to this :D

2. in my experience i didnt get high the first time because i had no one to tell me how to smoke.(i built a bottle with the foil on the top and the 2 holes, then tried to light the weed before inhaling:eek:) and when i got any smoke i swallowed it lol
    then when i smoked with my friends and they told me what to do the first time i could not even stand still...

also i smoked with a girl for her first time with some pretty average mids out of a bowl and she got super high

basically:do it right and you will get high

3. #3 bouncyball, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
    not really the place for this thread but since i saw it, i'll reply before it gets moved. :)

this first guy got it spot on: do it right and you'll get high

my first time was with my girlfriend at the time. her parents knew she smoked so other than my own fears i had none. so we stepped outside at her house, she lit it up and gave me two shotguns to see how i felt. as soon as i laughed aloud the first time she made me take my own hit, so i did.

then we watched george carlin (who i was just learning about for the first time, RIP he was amazing) and i couldn't breath from how effing funny it was. i was 17 at the time

4. Thank you guys for voting :D

5. without a doubt...

My first time was with some friends...duh ... and at any rate it was mainly beans and logs..so I got a headache.

But my parents smoked..and I didn't think they would smoke anything to just get a head ache ... so later that night I hit my Dads homegrown.... MUCH DIFFRENT STORY !!!!!!

got way fucking high ... freaked out ... narced myself out to Dad.. he laughed we talked about drug use, You know the talk parents ARE SUPPOSED to have, not the big dramatic one comerciallized by the Goverment... the only bad thing about it was my Dad decided I was now a risk and could no longer grow ( least till I grew up and moved out ).... sorry Pops.

peace

PS damn you for making me remember what it was like when one bowl was good for all day long .....:D

6. I got high as fuck the first time I smoked, and have introduced hundreds of people to the joys of bud and have seen many, many people get very, very high on their first times :D

mine was a bunch of pipe hits followed by a fat blunt between 2 of us.. Tried climbing a hill only to fail.. badly..

7. ... truth. haha - but thats why i'm growing! where i live now you can't find better than some regular seed free dank. takes many good rips each time i want to smoke. not like those clone only strains that couchlock you after 3-4 hits.

though, isn't that why we're all growing? i mean in the end. don't we just want tasty buds to either smoke or share? :)

8. Indeed. I got insanely high my first time.

I ripped bongs for a few hours with a friend and her dealer bf. They had to help me the first time to light and pull and then pull the slide and take the hit.

They had a small bedroom that we boxed, after hours of smoking it was so hazy, it continued to get us high all night/morning. We played video games and watched movies and stuff. It was really hard to make sense of anything though, I was so obliterated sideways.

9. I thought I had brain damage the first time I got high... Whew! I wish I could feel that way again! And everyone I know, that actually inhaled, got twisted. If you're not high, you're not inhaling.

10. The people that dont get high the first time are the ones who dont inhale. I use to smoke camel unfilters, then i met maryjane. She was so light and smooth, so easy to smoke. Four bong ripps later, i couldnt find my bus stop. I was sitting on it then left to go home but got lost. In short i ended up spending $30 at a doughnut store. Good times good times.
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan

11. #11 amoril, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
    I was the last of my group of friends to become a toker, so when I started, they knew what needed to be done ;)

my first hit was from a glass spoon. after that bowl, they busted out a gravity bong (1:5 gallon style, 4 gallons of water, 1 gallon jug with a bowl on top and bottom cut out), and we watched a children's movie - "Timmy the Tooth" at some point.

Man, the good ole days...lmfao

edit

when I drove home, a friend said "just be careful...its kinda going to feel like youre playing real-life Mario Kart"

12. LOL XD real life Mario cart.." Ohh NO WATCH OUT FOR THE RED SHELL xD..you must of have had fun lol

13. Dave Chapelle did. lol.

14. I'm sorry but virgin lungs is a real phenomena but obviously it does not effect everyone. Myself and quite a few other people I know did not get high our first time and NO WAY it was due to not inhaling. My first smoke was some killer Skunk and we were clambaking in my car so I would have got a contact buzz even if I had not been inhaling (which I was). I felt nothing at all. Now my second time the next day was another story. It put me on the moon for hours.

15. I didn't get high the first time I smoked. It was NOT because I didn't inhale either, because I had smoked many cigarettes and knew what I was doing. However it MIGHT have been because there were 3 of us on a smallish joint. I don't even remember my 2nd time... because I was blitzed!

ROFL!!! THAT IS AWESOME!! My friends and I in highschool used to toke in the woods after school and then try and walk across town to my buddy's house... sometimes we wound up in weird-ass places!!

16. High isn't even the word. I was in outer space...

17. #17 Kocf_owned, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2009
    thanks you guys for all your input on the subject..and for sharing your first time experiences with me :D