first time you smoked...

Discussion in 'General' started by sauss, Mar 26, 2009.

1. As the years have passed my smoking knowledge and enjoyment has increased significantly. I get to rip illi's, smoke the finest green and can roll a hell of a blunt. But obviously, my carreer didn't start off like this at all, niether did yours...
    Let's hear about the first time you smoked...

for me...

my friend and i bought two g's of straight dirt. we had no clue what we were doing, so we took one g, crushed it up and ate it straight hahah. the second g we rolled into a legit kleenex tissue and smoked it in my pool shed. needless to say, the only thing i got out of that was a really bad stomach ache.

Times have changed, but theres nothing like your first encounter with the sweet sensi...

youre up...

2. my friend had this homemade pipe made out of an empty laser pointer and something about a ballpoint pen too. it was terrible, but funny looking back on it.

i smoked with him after a thrice concert during my sophomore year in high school

3. smoked some beasters with some friends..got pretty baked
    the first few months were even better

4. first time i smoked was coincidentally the first time I ever heard "chopped and screwed" music. Needless to say, I was buggin out like "Why the fuck does it keep slowing down and speeding up? Are ya'll hearing this shit too?!"

My two friends started laughing which definitely didn't help. Looking back though, it was hilarious. We always talk about that night when we blaze now :smoking:

5. The first time I smoked I got really baked. Me andy friend were walking down the street and a van that just drove past us hit the breaks and put it in reverse towards us. Me and my friend started freaking out and ran down the street and hid behind a truck. Then a min. Later I got a text from my friend saying that was his dad offering us a ride.

6. This thread gets made practically every day.