first time you smoked up ALONE

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gardenback, Sep 14, 2009.

1. there is no time more magical than the first weeks that i started smoking alone. i had gotten a 20 bag through my friend and we toked one night, then i hid the rest of the stash in my room. i remebered it a couple days later and thought hmmmm.. but i didnt have a peice to smoke out of. so i got one of those bisquik shake and pour bottles, cut hole in the side, hot glued a snapple cap to it, made a carb, and covered the mouthpeice with a towel to act as an ash filter. each time i smoked alone i would probably only smoke .1, but it was like i was entering another realm.

i would give anything to be in that place again :(

2. #42 OneLove., Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    I had just picked up a gram and a half from school and brought it home, grinded it, and decided to smoke, I think this is probably the first time I bought weed as well. Anywhom, I couldn't find any papers so I decided to use a cigarette instead. I hollowed it out and packed just a little bit and went outside, sparked it and took literally two pulls before I was coughing my ass off. I put it out and went to grab some water for my throat when it hit me: I felt like it was closing up.
    I called one of my best friends in a panic and told her. She called me a fucking idiot and I remember her saying, "You're just high. Eat something and relax" then hung up the phone (we're still friends till' this day, haha). I don't remember what I did afterwords but I ended up giving the rest off to my friends because it was "harsh".

Little did I know it was the flash paper from the cigarette and me not being able to inhale properly :eek:
    And now... My ego just went down 25% for sharing that :D

Edit: Now that I'm reading the rest of the posts I remember once after the first time smoking in a group I layed on my bed and listened to "Suicidal Thoughts" by Notorious BIG. There's a heartbeat at the end of the song that gradually tapers off and I thought it was my own since I was just getting familiar with the song. Only time I've ever "tripped" myself crazy off weed. Ever. I've also cried at the end of that song when I was too damn high because I thought I felt his (Biggie's) emotions.

Damn I love weed :)

3. the first time i smoked alone was in these woods behind my house before i went to work. it wasn't anything special, but work was fun :)

4. Man, my first time smoking alone was pretty intense. I made a waterfall bong out of a SOBE bottle and a socket. I went into my bathroom with it hidden under my towel, turned the shower on and got my shit together. That first hit was magical, it was much better than when I smoked with my friends. After like 4 or 5 hits of some killer no name I packed it up and went to get some munch. When I got to the store I had the sudden urge to do math, I dont know why, but I basicly took random things to the cashier, figured out the price with taxes, check it and go get another item.

I did this for atleast 25 minutes, it got so sick at one point the whole store was helping me find so random ass shit to price up, there was even the one lane that everyone was leaving open just so I could do it. And the weird thing is, I was right probably 80% of the time.

Then I went home, smoked some more and went for a 2 hour walk in the woods with just me and my ipod

5. Was afraid to get too high, because I only had the house alone after school for like a hour.

Smoked like half a bowl, then 15 minutes, half a bowl, then everyone came home and I got pissed at myself.... I did it better the next day.:devious:

6. Ha the second time I smoked I was alone. I did it in my backyard. Honestly I like getting stoned by myself or with just one or two really good friends. I don't like being high with a bunch of kids who don't know how to control themselves when they are high.

7. first time i smoked alone...
    had rolled about 5 j's of some digggidy dank ass nug.

smoked em all in my room (no open window er anything,haha)

then i was watching this thing about britney spears,
    and instead of hearing the sound through my ears,
    i was hearing it all in my head.

idk it was fucking intense.