Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time With Edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by blip420, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Ok, so I have plenty of experience with edibles, however, I was going to see if my mom would like to try it. She would never smoke, but I will be able to get some edibles from hash bash, so I think that would be a better way to introduce it. The rice krispy treats I get are made with 2.87g and I eat about a quarter of them to get high. Now the high from a quarter of one is not over powering or intense...so do you think that would be an ok dose for a first timer?

2. I think you should give her 1/8 if 1/4 gets you there.

3. alright, does anyone know if edibles work the first time? I know sometimes when smoking for the first time the difficulty in inhaling correctly can effect the experience but with edibles its pretty straight forward...

4. Pretty hard to fuck up eating an edible however, there are a lot of variables that can effect the high (how they're prepared, the metabolism of the person, eating on full/empty stomach, etc). I say this all the time but edibles typically take a bit of trial and error in order to get the dosage just right. It may take more than one try in order to get the perfect high.