First Time with a Gas Mask

Discussion in 'General' started by CuT iT OuT, Dec 16, 2008.

1. My buddy who lives a few doors down from me in my dorm has been blazing with my roommates regularly every night for awhile now. Up until about two days ago, he somehow failed to mention he had a gas mask. We made him bring it over finally and I'm about to chill out in my room and see how it is. Anyone else have a gas mask or enjoy using them?

Attached Files:

2. Im not a very big fan of them, i dont like not being able to open my eyes inside of them... makes me claustrophobic too.

Ill hit one every once in awhile, but i prefer a bong blunt or bub :hello:

3. Ya except I have the full head WW2 rubber mask style.

4. I prefer for my face not to reek like weed when I leave after a blaze session, personally.

5. i wish my entire body reeked of weed.

but, well.. haven't tried one.
    would love to... although i don't know how much i'd enjoy it.

6. It's 1:06 in the morning so I don't think I'll be leaving my room after I smoke.

As for the gas mask, it's going pretty good but the whole burning eyes thing isn't too fun. Won't mind hitting it the rest of the night though :)

7. Just shut your eyes while hittin it, and they shouldnt burn to bad ;)

8. Gas mask's are the shit, Ive only done it with shwag though

9. The best is just rollin a blunt of dank and stickin it in the gasmask and proceeding to get shit ripped.

10. ive smoked outta a gas mask.. didnt like the not being able to breathe part.. kinda freaks me out.... but they're all right id rather smoke out of it than some other things

11. I've been eyeing them for a while now, but MAN...i love bongs. I don't know what can compare.

12. You can put water in the smoking attachments in most of the gasmasks I've seen.

and to the guy who said you cant breathe, if you don't cover the carb on my gasmask you can breathe perfectly fine.

13. sign me up

14. never tried one they have one at my head shop for 60 thinking about buying it

15. Gas masks are nice, the only thing I hate is having ash all over my face once I've ripped 4 or 5 hits.

16. haha i finished a bowl to the face in a gasmask and you could CLEARLY see wher ethe mask was due to like a grey tint on my face

17. I dont like em. I dont like having to close my eyes so they dont burn, I also dislike how it makes your whole face turn greasy and smell like weed. I also dislike how you get that panicky feeling when you can get the straps off fast enough and cant breathe. In closing, I dont like em.