First time with a auto-flower

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by 215fly, Apr 18, 2012.

1. So the race is on, getting married in the islands August 2. And I wont be back till the 6th. The plan is to get one more harvest before I leave.
    Strain: Samara Shot of adrenaline auto-flower
    Soil: FFOF.
    Lights: 3 x 23w cfls (6700k) veg.
    1x 125w cfl (2700k) Flower
    Grow in Homemade Pc growbox
    light schedule 18/6
    Let get started
    Germed on April 14
    Seed popped on April 17.
    Single seed centre seed bank.
    3rd in a row (nice)

2. I think 3+ months should be just enough time for another harvest, although it would suck to have to cut them down early.

Are you using any nutes?

3. Roots organic buhda bloom and hpk. And that the biggest issue cutting early and curing. I would be pissed coming home to moldy marijuana.

4. April 21

Broke soil on 4/20 (how real is that)
    Starting 18/6 .

5. May 8

Now i have been real lazy with keeping up with this tread, but there really hasn't been to much to report. She still kinda of small and i thought there was still time before she would show hx56er sex. I was wrong. This is day 18 and there is a small cluster of pistils. Now with this grow I have kept her about a inch away from the cfls, so she only 3 or 4 inches. Dam she is moving

6. Awesome man, I'm growing the same auto flower! Awesome, I'll be looking for pistils on mine at day 18 as well!

7. Thanks and good luck. Btw what your set up

8. post some pics man

9. May 15
    Day 25

Pistil are growing but not the ones on top are not. Really confused about what going on but it maybe how these autos go idk . Now there is yellowing in the new growth. Wtf!

Attached Files:

10. Are you using nutrients?

11. .5 ml of Roots Organic Buddha Bloom on Saturday

12. Seems like a nitrogen def

13. Hey man. With autos you should use a little bit of grow nutes along with bloom even with budsites appearing because they sort of do both at the same time haha.

14. Look into pruning plants

15. What to prune?

16. No problem i would use like 50% of what you use during veg. Pruning is basically trimmin off the dead leaves. i would leave them on personally until they are basically ready to fall off by themselves because the plant will suck all the chloroplasts and nutrients out to reuse elsewhere.

17. I dont have any veg nutes but i do have some neptune harvest fish emulation 2-4-1 ratio. Should i just switch to that or just add some cal -mag to the buddha bloom

18. May 29

Day 39

Alright she looking a better now. The roots are exploding through the smartpot impressively to say the least. Now I have cut the main coloa off due to a light burn or nute burn, but regardless it had to go. People say that was a bad move, but her growth improved dramatically. The smell is very nice, it has me wishing she was not a autoflower. She very tolerant to high heat. We been in a heat wave for a few days now and the pc case temps have been in the 90 range. I have also switched to a fish emulation organic fert. the ratio is 2-4-1.

Attached Files:

19. June 6

Day 44

She is small, but the look and smell is great. I m thinking next I grow a auto flower, better to use a 3 gal. smartpot instead of the 1 gal.

Attached Files: