Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time wake and bake! SOO EXCITED!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JakeTheKiffer, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Well guys, tomorrow is my first ever wake and bake, and what makes it even cooler is that its going to rain! I smoked in the rain yesterday and today and it was just amazing. I wasn't hot like summer, but since I had the proper attire, I wasn't cold either! It was amazing, and now I'm going to experiment tomorrow to see if smoking the herb before/during school will help me focus in classes more, or it will just cause me to have the best doodles ever! Well I'm coming down pretty hard right now, major headache (that's what I get for smoking bottom bag) but I am just so stoked about tomorrow morning! By the way, do any of you guys have any pointers to make the experience of both smoking nearly first thing in the morning, and being high at school (jr. college) better? Let me know!

White Jake

2. Incase you didn't know this, you are 18.:cool:

Just pointing that out there, you look new.

Anyways, load your bowl already or whatever you're smoking out of tonight so you can do it right when you wake up, make sure you have eyedrops.

That's it really, don't act high, you're not high if anyone says anything, don't go to school and yell out "Dude I'm so high right now"

3. Avoid security guards/police at all costs. Don't bring paraphanelia into school at all costs. They may bring K9 to search lockers if there is a smell in your locker. Get high as fuck, and fuck around with everyone as much as possible.

4. yea i knew that. thanks! and yea im 18 and in jr. college.

5. Damn right

6. It's not fun in the mornings. I don't feel like I'm in the mood to get high.

7. Toke up, then have a mango for breakfast man. :smoking:

8. Ive felt like that in the morning.

9. Just chillout and don't make it obvious lol.

10. enjoy it for me!

11. Completely agree. I've never understood the appeal of wake and baking. I like to be sober during the day and then when I'm done with all my shit at the end of the day I get high as fuck.

12. That's what im used to. Nice sig btw.

13. [quote name='"We Have Liftoff"']

Completely agree. I've never understood the appeal of wake and baking. I like to be sober during the day and then when I'm done with all my shit I get high as fuck at the end of the day.[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better

14. I remember my first wake and bake during the school year. It was my last one. Besides, waking and baking in the summer is fucking awesome, no worrying about school.

15. i remember walking into the hallways the first time i got high and went to school. it was kinda trippy during passing time bein around so many people high i cant really explain it lol but it was fun

16. i love wake and bakes lol i mean its nice coming home to a nice bowl or something butt its also nice waking up to one. i remember when i was in school and id wake and bake it was so awesome. i would put on some music and proceed to rip my bong and was like yahhhhhhhhh and thne id get on the school bus and be like YAHHHHHHHHH and then id go to school and be like yeeeeee then sleep :D

17. Im hoping it is :DDDD

18. sounds f****** awesome!

19. True, I'm sure it would be fun, but how do you concentrate on classwork/tests? Idk, I like being productive in school, so I never smoke before class, but I'm sure it varies person to person.

20. Awh leave the kid alone, he said Jr. College for god's sake.