Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Using For "Medicinal Purposes"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MANontheMOON84, May 12, 2011.

1. Well got off work at 10 came home and got a horrible stomach ache, i went up to my bed and just laid down for like 10-15min in hopes of feeling better nada, then after being tired of feeling like shitttt I finished a bowl i pied from before work ;) and damn it got rid of all discomfort! I feel very medicated :smoke:

Who else uses Marijuana Medically?

2. I've had my 215 script since I was 17....I was using it medically since I was 15 tho

I'd rather vaporize a plant than take pharmaceuticals.....to each is his own I guess

3. #3 burtontoker, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.

Weed is a painkiller, one of the best and safest available to treat pain. Weed oil literally cures cancer, while THC attacks and prevents cancer cells from spreading, a process documented called autophagy. Too bad most of the nation doesn't know this, because they're still brainwashed by government propaganda.

And I use weed medically all the time, that's why I first started smoking. I used to get horrible migraines, the medicine they gave me made me sick and puke over and over. I tried weed and it is still, to this day the best way for me to stop the migraines. They literally go away, and I feel super fucking good.