Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first time user

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bambithedeer_, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Hey guys , it's going be my first time using edibles tomorrow, I was wondering what I should expect?is the high the same as smoking?

2. Not even close more body sensation imo way more intense and lasts much longer

3. Is this helpful to quit smoking?

4. Expect it to last about 6 hours and take 45 minutes to an hour to take effect. It's very easy to go overboard, so just be patient with your first dosage.

If you take too much and get uncomfortable, just remember with time it will pass and you'll be alright.

The high is more of a body like mentioned above me. It reminds me of a strong indica.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. It can be yes when I eat edibles I don't smoke for the rest of the day the guilt of it bothers me to much when I'm on it. wish I was always like that though

6. Lol I ate so much one time I couldn't move my body at all just layd out for hours wide awake wishing I wasn't so fucked up haha

• Like Like x 1
  7. I know the feeling! My mess up was with a really potent brownie. My tolerance was up there, so I honestly thought I had the right dosage. Nope, the brownie won.

I ended up being bed ridden nearly unable to open my eyes vomiting and going from cold shivers to hot sweats.

Luckily I have an amazing girlfriend who took care of me haha.

I also suffer from anxiety, so my mental got horrible. This it's where I stress, it will all go back to normal. Even if you feel like you're dead lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1