First time toking in 5 months! Crazy night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SilentWalrus, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Hey blades.

I took a 5 month t break to focus on my schoolwork and get my life together. It paid off: I got accepted to transfer to GA tech! :D

So this morning, I was going to visit my older sister in a suburb north of atlanta, and I met up with my best friend from high school. He goes to school at VSU. We were going to chill in his parents house for the night, they're out on a cruise and left him to watch the house for the weekend. I went over to their house and we decided to buy some bud, and since I haven't smoked in months I definitely was eager. We bought a gram of dank sour diesel off of some high school kids and went to a trailer park to smoke. Surprisingly, the local trailer park is the safest place to get stoned. fancy that.

Anyway, we finished the gram off quickly, and I was baked out of my mind. It was without a doubt the greatest high of my life to date. I stumbled to the car, giggling, and sat down next to my bro. He was driving: he was definitely a more seasoned toker than I am, and I never trust myself to high-drive. Andway, we were blasting dubstep, which had me tripping balls in the sense that I was pretty much out of my mind, unable to exactly interpret what was going on. I vaguely remember going on a tirade about how when we're sober, we can feel, see, hear, but they're all separate senses, and when you're high, it's all confluent, and it's pretty much all one epic feeling. I dunno, it made sense to me.

I found myself at the front door of a Waffle House. The whole ride there was a blur to me. Once my bro and I sat down and open the menu, I started salivating. It was like a glimpse into heaven for a high person: buttery waffles, delectable warm bacon, salty hash browns, you name it. It was a beautiful synergy of food. After I ordered my two waffles with sausage (barely holding in a chuckle at the word "sausage"), I shuffled to the jukebox to pleasure my ears during my meal. To my delight, there was an entire list of songs devoted to waffle house! I promptly chose a couple tunes about the restaurant: Waffle house Do-wop, I saw Elvis last night at waffle house, and Welcome to waffle house, part 1. One cannot even attempt to describe the ecstasy I felt when Waffle house Do-Wop came on while I was finishing my first waffle. I almost cried. I'm sure people were staring at the two weird college kids in the corner laughing to the point of tears, but we didn't care.

After Waffle house, we were still high as fuck. This was very good bud. I remember trying to sit still in my car and forgetting to breathe. This was the best I've felt in months: the stress of my workload went away, I knew I would finally be able to sleep tonight. I was laughing, reminiscing, loving. I felt much younger. I didn't feel un-motivated: on the contrary, I wanted to get out and do things, explore new ideas, pursue new goals. Smoking weed again has been a completely positive experience. I completely intend to wait a few months and hit up another bowl: there is nothing quite like a high after a t-break.

Moral of this tirade: If weed is affecting you negatively, refrain, get your work done, and smoke sparingly. It's much better this way: If I had given weed up forever, I don't know how stressed I'd be.

2. Grats man, happy for you.

3. Now i am dying for waffle house ;)
    I am glad it went well for you after 5 months man ! i love a t-break high but 5 months would be like a "First High" feeling. :smoke:

4. Its realy nice to see some one handling their weed in a responcible manner. :hello: good on you man. happy toking in the future! :bongin: