Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time this weekend. Few questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheyreRedHot, Oct 1, 2010.

1. If your smoking out of anything, TAKE ONE DRAG OF PURE SMOKE AND LEAVE IT AT THAT.
    Here's my "fail-proof" analogy on it:
    You aren't supposed to smoke a shit load, but if you want your body to work harder at moving around your THC, go ahead and do back to back hits.
    All it takes is one, good, clean, uninterrupted hit, not two or three or 5 hits in a row where you can NOT stand on your own two feet.

In measurements, smoke a 0.2 to yourself and NOT A MEASURMENT OVER. A scale can't register a 0.2, so you'll know if your over or under on the right scale if it reads something for the smallest bud. a 0.2 is a fifth of a gram, and at that rate, you can make your weed last for more than a week if you use it right without impulse or craving urges to keep smoking.

Especially since your starting out, please, follow my advise if you want every single experience to be at it's top notch best.
    1. Don't give yourself a reason to fall asleep "because you are too high." I did that, and now I have to deal with yawning every fucking time I smoke due to my minds idea that "you have to fall asleep because your too high."
    2. Remember. Ask yourself HOW MUCH YOU HAVE SMOKED? Any amount of smoke in general is enough to get you "off your feet," you just need to let it take effect.
    3. Talk if you want. stand up if you need to. Keep water around you and DON'T DRINK ANYTHING ELSE. Your brain gets orgasms from any extra oxygen, even if it's from the wind or water.
    4. When it comes to eating something, i'd like it if you had anything REAL and NEEDING PREPERATION. Pre-prepared food will make your stomach hate you because of the preservatives. Fruit smoothies with any vegis in the mix will make you feel just as good as your high is making you already feel.

TRUST ME ON EVERYTHING!!!!! I know what it's like to smoke too much, eat the wrong things, and even smoke the wrong way (like with plastic bond stems with foil bowls 'hUUUUUrp" or wooden pipes that haven't been cleaned "BLEEEEEEH.")

Just remember the amount you have to use (0.2g's) and what you rshould give yourself (fruit and vegi smoothies with water on the side) and I guarantee you will love your first time.:smoke::hello::smoking::hippie::yay::love::metal::bongin::ey:

2. #22 Bongalong, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    You are forgetting a simple fact of logic- It's best to be conservative the first time and work your way up to it, than to be liberal and risk ruining the experience.

You cannot deny that logic.

It's like having someone try alcohol for the first time. You don't immediantly give them 5 shots of bourbon their first time do you? No, you moderate their use until they can feel that it's at a comfortable level.

To the OP:

Your first time you get high, you will experience the biggest high in your life, guaranteed. When you ever smoke again, you will never be able to obtain the high you did the first time, even with major tolerance breaks. Work your way up, and enjoy it so that you can try it again in the future.

Enjoy!

3. My girlfreind has asthma so she has to use my vaporizer. And remember just relax and enjoy it my gf just ended up sleeping and watching a movie in my dorm. She loved it

4. I can't you're right.

But at least in my case, it's never too much. I don't know the guy so probably he should follow your logic. (yes I surrender)

5. just relax and chill, dont ask if u look high :cool:

6. All stop being a pussa an smoke it! hahaha just messing na MJ = good for asthma, ALOT OF HITS = GOOOD more hits = more fun just smoke with your friends have a fun time.

7. No.
    Too many hits make you sweat cause of your heart.
    Just limit your self so your "bar" isn't set so high.
    You hate it if you can't make a good step up.

8. Thanks you

9. As someone with asthma, I can also state that it shouldn't be much of a problem. I smoke everyday and I'm still breathing (and toking).:smoke:

10. damn I love this community. Thanks for the feedback everyone. Settled me down a little bit and answered my questions.

Thanks guys. Means a lot :)