First time taking Shrooms

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by White Smoke, Jul 24, 2009.

1. What should i expect. My bro is gonna grow a bunch. And ina few weeks i'll take some. But i'm wondering what it's like. And if anyoen could, share some storys.
    Thanks blades.

2. depends how much you take. If you take like 2 grams you'll get a great body high and confusion lol. well thats what happens too me i just get confused. More than you might have visuals and hallucinations (which are great). have fun and just take it easy

3. I did shrooms the other day for the first time and here was my experience.

I ate two grams which was two stems and two caps. It took about 40 minutes for it to start kicking in, and another 10 or so minutes for the visuals to kick in.

I was smoking some DANKITY DANK DANK weed so I didn't notice the body high so much until the peak of the trip (because I was already experiencing a wonderful body high, thanks to the fire and hash I was smoking).

It lasted I think 3 1/2 hours.

I don't know if weight has anything to do with how it will affect you. I weigh 225 and am 6 foot 3 inches. I ate them on an empty stomach.

Basically what happened was I noticed everything in astonishing detail, the leaves on the trees had become pendulums and were spinning around in complete circles. Every once in a while a 3D green face would come out of the woods. It was very large, but it looked like computer animation. When I was in the car I could see the road through the floor of the vehicle and it seemed as if the world was being pulled at us instead of the car moving, if that makes any sense.

I suggest smoking a bung of bud with it, it will help get the taste out of your mouth (which isn't too bad in my opinion) and help to keep it down (I didn't feel like puking one bit but I guess some people do) and in general will help with your trip.

Also, you need to chew those shrooms for 10 minutes or so. The more chewing the better.

4. Good luck, make sure it's done right. Show him www.shroomery.org Cause a Moldy shroom can kill ya. It's not too difficult to cultivate, however.

And you should be on www.erowid.org For info. But, I'd suggest a full 1/8th, have one experienced tripper, and a sober sitter. You'll have a blast. Eat it on top of pizza, or straight up. Make sure Orange Juice is consumed within and hour or so of injestion. You could just wash it down with OJ. Blender full of shrooms + OJ= awesome night. Try going outside, Nature is the shit.

5. definitely lasts longer than 3.5 hrs. mine was like 6-7 hours. and go outside, that is fun. and have fun.

6. For your first time take 1.5g-2.5g

I suggest taking it with other people, that way you will have people to communicate to. Being able to constantly communicate will be very necessary and can keep you from having bad thoughts. Also, chew the shrooms for a couple minutes. Throwing up tends to make you trip harder. Going outside is essential and you will possibly become one with nature/earth. Try not to hang out with anyone else that isn't tripping, they might frustrate you. How long you trip and how long it takes to set in will depend on your dose, the potency of the shrooms, your tolerance(usually no one ever has to worry about their shroom tolerance), and your metabolism.

Have fun and stay positive.
    Sending you some good vibes my man.

7. #7 Shanx420, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
    Alright, here's my story. I tried shrooms for the first time back in May I believe. I took them at midnight. Despite pressure from my friend to do more (who claimed 2 grams is the "activation point"), I refused to do more than 1.5 grams. I chewed it up, thought it tasted like the dried out mushrooms on the crust of pizza (not good tasting but not bad at all), and went out to smoke a bowl with my friend who was trippin with me.

By the time I got back in from the bowl, no more than 20 minutes after eating the shrooms, I was noticing feelings that were unfamiliar and I knew the shrooms were kicking in so I plopped my ass on the couch, getting ready for the ride. The night was pretty stressful for me and by the time I took the shrooms I was in a shitty, pissy mood (bad mistake). Over the course of about the next hour or so, I was just coming up. I felt this strange feeling in my eyes, which caused me to blink excessively. Like they were really dry or tired or something. I started having auditory hallucinations and brief flashes of images of mushrooms (the weird artsy kind people make that look like they're glowing and stuff) followed by what i can only describe as, if mushrooms made a sound, that woulod be the sound they made. I then started to believe that I was a mushroom. I felt like my body had shrunk and my head got larger. Sort of like my body became less important and my brain was focusing completely on what was going on in my brain. The annoying part was that as I was coming up I felt more and more in a bad mood. My temper was incredibly short. Everything seemed capable of setting me off so I had to try hard not to do anything unpleasant. I remember watching the food network, and on it were some asians making pasta. I don't remember what I said but I remember becoming really angry with the people making the pasta. As if it were an offensive thing to do.

Maybe an hour and a half to 2 hours after taking the shrooms I started peaking. We were watching The Daily Show/Colbert Report and pretty much for the first time during my trip I was actually enjoying it, and feeling good. I felt like my mind had just transcended reality and poked into the astral plane where it was being flooded with information. I felt like I was learning. I remember sitting and intently watching the tv in front of me, watching it warp and change and stuff, it was nuts. It was pretty cool. For a little bit when i was at the peakity peak, I sort of lost my connection with reality. I forgot who i was, where i was, what time it was, what day it was, what I had to do tommorrow. And that was both somewhat pleasant and scary, but it was hard to be too scared when I had no idea what was going on anyway lol. It was like I didn't know enough to be scared.

About 4 hours or so into the trip I started coming down (although when I smoked again I shot right back to my peak for the duration of my weed high). But while coming down I felt really at one with the universe. Everything felt warm and alive. Not physically but thats how I percieved it if that makes sense. I felt like their was this stretchy stream of psychedelic energy flowing around me. Like the world was submerged in a psychedelic soup. At that moment i felt like i understood how people got the inspiration to make psychedelic art, like you see on marijuana pipes and stuff.

Then I fell asleep. When i woke up I just felt strange and groggy and fatigued. The flow of time felt awkward still, like it hadn't returned to normal yet. Music sounded slower paced than it used to, which was really disturbing, and I spent the whole day wondering whether or not i fucked up my mind from doing shrooms. But after a couple days I felt completely normal and stopped worrying about it. Don't know I'll ever do it again though. Overall it was a pretty neutral experience. Like most of the time i didn't feel euphoric which is one of my favorite things about weed, so that kinda sucked. It was actually my most asked question before I took shrooms. I asked people, "do you feel GOOD when your tripping or are you just sitting there seeing shit" and I could never get a straight answer for some reason, but most of the time except when i was peaking, I didn't feel euphoric.

Sorry for the massive post, I got carried away lol.

EDIT: Why am I ALWAYS the thread killer?.. Grr