First time stealth grow box.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cyclops-hammer, Aug 12, 2016.

1. So ive just recently got in to the whole cultivation thing and decided to give it a try, but it being my first time i feel i need some help.
    I started with this 25-3/4"L x 19"W x 35-3/4"H cabinet (Sterilite 2-Shelf Storage Cabinet - Walmart.com) and added some aluminum foil and lights. [​IMG]
    Then i added a 6" inline dict fan to the top and a vent to the bottom.[​IMG][​IMG]
    Ive got a 50 watt l.e.d., this grow light (https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0119CTE2C/ref=oh_aui_i_d_rec_o0_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1), and a blue l.e.d ill switch to red when flowering.
    Once my plants start to grow up i will be adding a carbon scrubber to my fan.
    I guess what im looking for is some advice and knowledge to help make my grow better.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. The foil could create hot spots. You've invested this much, you might as well spend $20 on a roll of Mylar. Just know in a space that small, you will need to tie your plant down and flower immediately. Either start 12/12 or grow an automatic strain. I have been growing in a server case for 3 years now. I wanna say it's about 32" tall. 1 plant in a 1.75 gallon container nets me 50g dry each grow lately under 92 watts of cfl's. You have more width so maybe 2 plants, but I would just do 1 plant and LST the heck out of it. She's gonna stretch and it's a daily task to keep her out of the lights. Keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. So you think my lights are fine for one or two plants? Where would i find mylar? Instead of stress training them, could i just make a trellace and wrap them around that? Sorry i know, alot of questions, but its my first grow.

4. Hardware store should have some. Or Amazon

5. You'll definitely get something to smoke from that light. Trellis sure, but I would just start tying it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I use food grade twisty ties

7. I installed these in my container

Attached Files:

8. Thanks guys, i guess im gonna get some mylar and seeds this weekend. My first batch was all duds. Ill keep you updated

9. Looking good my man. Pretty jelly tbh if I lived alone I'd love to get a grow going. Make sure you really research your strain and know how it's expected to grow if possible. Best of luck :coolalt: