Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JonnyJonny, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Hey! I've never smoked before but I really want to, but the thing i'm worried about is making clothes smell? is there anyway to get the weed smell out and off of me 100%? Thanks!

2. How old are you bro? Smoke outside & just spray some aftershave lol

3. Oh boy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I've become a Professional Billy Hunter today man, I've ratted 3 people out for being Billy's already today:laughing::laughing: it's like i can smell them out before i click on the thread..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yeah just smoke outside, make sure you inhale the smoke deep into your lungs (if you're not coughing like a bitch the first time ur doing it wrong) and that you have at least a few hours where u don't need to be around people who would care if you're high, Bill- eh I mean "Johnny". :pimp:

• Funny Funny x 1