Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking with new friends?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by aly740, Apr 24, 2012.

1. I have smoked weed before but that was with friends in a different town and they knew it was my first time, but now im invited to smoke with some new friends and im not too sure what im supposed to do. I dont have my own weed and dont know where to get it, so I cant bring my own. Should I bring money instead? When I smoked with my other friends they rolled the blunts and did everything for me, but my new friends dont know that im inexperienced and will be expecting me to do it myself. How can I do this? I dont want to seem like I dont know what im doing, I want to make a good impression on these guys.

2. tell them your inexperienced and that you will match next time you can and pay attention if they show you stuff and be nice that all you gotta do

3. Just tell em you recently started toking. If they use a hear a smoking term that you don't know, ask them. Who gives a fuck about impressions, every one was a newbie at some point. Just pay attention to what they do and match their speed.

4. everything but matching speed if they are going to fast for you pass on your hit a few times as long as you dont go super slow or hog the weed

5. [QOUTE/] I dont have my own weed and dont know where to get it, so I cant bring my own.[/QUOTE]

Now say it with me, BO-DE-GAS. :D

P.s I have nothing of actual use to contribute,