Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking OG kush.. what should I exepect?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Logieberra, May 2, 2013.

1. Ocean Grown Kush? That shit'll get ya high ;)

2. I do have one but that glass pipe is completely rank right now... needs to be cleaned and I don't have any rubbing alcohol

3. is it rreally? wow i always knew it was a hybrid byt i did not know it was sativa dominant. MIND BLOWN haha thanks for the info!

and yes i have indeed had chemdawg a few times i can totally see the connection between the two strains.

4. chemdawg is tight.

5. I got hold of 7g of OG Kush and its the BOMB! It has always been top of my list of strains to smoke before I leave the earth and was over the moon when I got it. Best stuff I have smoked til date, I knew it would be good, it certainly has very significant smell and taste of its own! Acheive over a 10/10 high every time I smoke it sometimes it reaches levels of 11-14/10 though which is always lovely. I'm smoking this every way I can, bong, king L's, pureys, I cant get enough of it!! :yay:  

Still got quite a bit more to last me to the end of the week at least.... :)

Keep smoking, relax and be happy.

6. my go-to strain. very relaxing and blissful. 

i've always thought it was indica dominant hybrid.. i bet it would also depend on the origins of the particular strain.

based on the properties and the feeling it gives me, i tend to lump into "indicas" category... not that it really matters  :smoke: