Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking keif, felt trippy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jolla, May 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I usually only smoke 1 joint a night just to chill out after work. I sit with some chill music on and usually play something on Xbox (badly) then chill some more get in bed and watch a movie or something. Just a pretty chill high that helps me relax after a stressful day at work.

So basically I was out of bud and my guys out of town and I couldn't sort anything out but really wanted to chill out, I'd heard about smoking keif in the past but never tried it as I usually have fresh bud to hand. I only have a cheap plastic grinder but it was in need of a clean out so I got a little brush and brushed all the brown out of it and filled the little dish with them, I also took a small screw driver and scraped all the hard gunk from the sides and added that to the dish.

I rolled a small joint just using 1 rizzla as I didn't think I had that much keif to roll a full sized joint. I used a little bit of tobacco to hold the keif in and get a good burn. When I lit it up I inhaled and held as much as I could for as long as I could to make the most of what I had.

Anyway it totally blew me away! First of all I started coughing a bit and thought it was because when I used the screw driver I might of got some plastic shavings mixed in with the kief and I thought I was gonna pass out or something from that haha so started googling if plastic inhalation can kill you.

This lead me to thinking about life, I started thinking about atoms and just saw the whole world in front of me made from these tiny atoms. Then I kept getting random memory flash back, some of them almost scared me slightly and made me wonder why I was thinking of these things. I kept getting these thoughts and then I'd fight to forget them and try and concentrate on my game then another random memory would pop up and I'd almost forget about the last memory but i could still see bits of it in the back of my head.

After a while I gave up on my game and started listening to some music which sent me into a trance, I was staring into my laptop screen and the screen started moving and then all the lights in my room started merging together and made some light show and I just sat there watching it.

After a while for some reason it felt like I was slipping into another world and thought I may have been dying so I got myself up and went for some water, at this point I got shakes beyond belief and my legs wouldn't stop shaking and it was hard to walk but I powered through it and got me some water!

I came to the conclusion that it was because I was cold so I put on loads of layers got into bed with all my covers on and put on the tv. I lay there for a while and then slipped into a deep dream about my future and saw lots of positives things that lay ahead for me.

Then after God knows how long of this dream I opened my eyes and I felt so calm like I've never felt before. The intense high had worn off and I just felt normal stoned so watched some tv and went to sleep!

I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced anything like this from smoking keif? It almost felt like I was tripping but I don't know if that's possible from keif...

2. Long post so I didn't read any except the highlights of the headline.

Kief strong so use less or you will end up with sky high tolerance. I add it to my flowers since that's where it came from in the first place. No need to get blitzed.

3. Yh kief gets you a lot higher than flower since it's the thc crystals that fall off the bud itself