First time smoking in about a year

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ILoveSpaghetti, Jan 23, 2011.

1. so, saturday night i smoked for the first time in about a year. it was fucking crazy. i was camping with a couple of friends, and another one of my friends came out with some weed. he said it was only mids, but it sure didnt feel like mids. so we walked away from the campfire we had made, and smoked a bowl between the three of us. then we walked back and had to put out the fire, which was hard as shit. i started picking up burning logs because i didnt realize that they were hot. after a while we finally put it out (kind of, it was still smoking in the morning).

after our fire adventure, we walked to our tent. once we got there we smoked another bowl. by this time i was flying. we all got up to go pee, and broke the shit out of my tent's door. i've never been good at using zippers when im high, and this time the zipper catastrophically failed and broke completely. when we finished peeing, we smoked another bowl. one of my friends, i'll call him buddah, had to go pee again. so he did, then ran and got a bowl of "puppy chow", possibly the best munchies EVER. here's the recipe:

You need a bag of chocolate chips, a jar of peanut butter, a box of chexs, and a bag of powdered sugar. melt the chocolate chips on medium low heat until theyre melted. then stir in about 2 cups of peanut butter, we just used half of a large jar of it. when that's all melted and mixed, pour it into a large bowl on top of the chexs. mix it up with your hands, then pour powdered sugar on it and mix it more. we used about half a bag of powdered sugar in ours. then you can lick the chocolate bowl clean and eat your puppy chow. in my opinion it tastes best when its chilled, but thats just me.

anyway, back to the story. buddah brought back the puppy chow and we ate the fuck out of it. it had to be the best thing ive ever tasted. at that point it was about ten thirty. i took a big hit off of the pipe and passed it to my friend next to me. thats when shit got crazy. when he was taking his hit, the cherry glowed, and i looked into it, and it got all big in my vision and i saw a sideways silhouette portrait of Ulysess S. Grant. it sounds crazy, but that's what i saw. the outlines were black, and the rest was orange. then my friend put the pipe down and it was gone.

after i saw that, we finished the bowl and laid down in our sleeping bags cause it was cold as fuck. the plan was to smoke another bowl at 11:11, but we were so cold we didnt. when i laid down, i tried to sit up so that i could shine a laser at a dog that was outside (i kept saying splinter cell). thats when i noticed how strong gravity was. i could see gravity pushing down on my chest. it was shaped like a hexagon, and the rim was neon green. when it moved it left neon trails that changed colors. i eventually sat up, but it took some serious effort. then i relaxed my body and gravity forced me back down. i was using my backpack as a pillow, and then gravity moved my head down into a crack, and i swear i could feel the togoraphy of the backpack. it was like visualizing a topographical map outside of my head where the lines where neon colors.

after that we just talked and chilled. but seriously, i have no idea why i tripped so hard. it was crazy.

2. No tolerance = win

3. this...sounds like a fun night though well done

4. I forgot all about Puppy Chow. I haven't had that since I was a little kid, I must make some.

5. love t-breaks.