First time smoking experience?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by itsHexd, Oct 14, 2013.

1. What was it like your first time smoking weed?

--------------------------------------

Cigs and Weed is all there is to the skills of a white boy rapper? Too bad I was good before I started. :)

2. Smoked a couple bowls of indica and had a great body high. My best high to this day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Smoked a joint of super lemon haze. I remember feeling like I was dreaming and I ate a LOT of food. It felt very euphoric and dream-like, I felt incredibly happy and care free. Decent body high as well.

I've never gotten that high since, but I've come pretty close once or twice.

4. I'll share.

I felt like I was dreaming. Smoked around 3 grams of OG Kush that night I think it was. I was hearing things 3 seconds after they were said. I was seeing for 2 seconds and then seeing black for 3. My body was numb and warm. My ears were warm and felt like water was running out of them. (Wired but good body high) (amazing head high) I was really happy. After playing basketball for an hour. We went and play call of duty.. Everything was blurred color blobs, and I was doing better than everyone. I can't see what I'm typing anymore (mobile app bug I think) so I think it's time to wrap it up. It was amazing. (Btw the joints were an hour and so apart)

--------------------------------------

Cigs and Weed is all there is to the skills of a white boy rapper? Too bad I was good before I started. :)

5. First time i smoked it was og kush. And i can remember it feeling like a dream. Completley stuck and i ate everything in sight

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. 1967 in San Francisco during the "Summer of Love". :hippie:   Went to the home of a girlfriend from collage to see if her brother was home and if I could get him to get me high.  He was having a party!  He yelled, "Hay, this guy wants to get stoned for the first time!"  They rolled a joint and everybody sat in a semicircle around me and watched me smoke.  I only felt a little self conscious with everyone watching me.  After a while I started to feel it.  It felt good but there were too many distractions so I went walking through the Presidio, feeling the high and thinking about what I was feeling.  The only thing I had to compare it with was alcohol and being sober.  I liked the way it felt way better than being a little drunk!  I loved it! :smoke: