first time shrooms...

Discussion in 'General' started by cantstoppeeing, Mar 2, 2006.

1. so i might be getting some shrooms tomorrow and ive never done them before so i just wanted a little advice. another thing is i will probally be able to stay somewhere other then my house but just to be on the safe side... say i do have to go home that night...what do i do so i dont get caught by my parents? is it safe to do it in my room after they have gone to sleep or will they wake up? could i even act sober around my parents? any help would be cool

thanks

2. i would wait until you have an open house for 4 hours or so then do it, your trip will be better

3. Just dont take too much and you should be ok. I dont know a lot but DONT do it on an empty stomach! I love shrooms:hello: such a nice little trip..:p

4. do it on an empty stomach, don't worry about your parents, if you do it when they go to sleep lock your door and do it in there, or just listen for them, my dad woke up during my mushroom trip once, i talked to him for 10 minutes or something im not too sure then he went back to sleep

5. wait so should i or shouldnt i do it on an empty stomach? and what does that do?