first time shroomer

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stoned =-, Jul 26, 2009.

1. tonight may in fact be my first time shrooming, and i was wondering if 1/16 would get me into a good trip, because me and my friend are splitting an 1/8 so its less harsh on our wallets.

also, what are some things i can expect to experience, like how heavy the hallucinations are and is there audio hallucinations too? cuz i took dramamine once and i just kept hearing shit and it kept pissing me off.

2. with the inconsistancies people on here have it ranges from half a gram all the way up to like 5 grams. people on here are inconsistant mostly because shrooms are inconsistant. it all depends on the potency of the shrooms you get along with youre biochemistry and physiology.

im 6'0" and shroom maybe once a year and 2 grams of some mid-grade shrooms ussualy gets me going but to really soar it takes about 3 grams, thats taking into consideration that ive done it for many years and i know what to expect so for a first timer i would start with 1-1.5g and wait an hour if thats not working for you take abother 1-.5g and take it from there.

just make sure you have somebody with you that has done shrooms beforeor else you may get stuck in a bad trip without somebody experieced that knows how to get you back.

thats basicly the idea of first time booming

3. thanks for the help, yea, i heard the 1-1.5 thing before for a first timer, but i do have another question, what are the threshold signs so i can tell when there kicking in? and do you really trip balls like everyone says you do? because ive heard from my sister its kinda just like wall breathing trees moving etc, but no psychedelic colors or anything.

4. shroomery.org
    Shroomery - Magic Mushroom Dosage Calculator
    ^^ that's a calculator that tells you how much to eat of it to achieve a certain level.
    i dont know if you want to use it or not but do so on your own account. Since people tend to be assholes sometimes and make rude remarks for saying how much to take of this or that.
    Have fun xD
    p.s. i think 2.5 grams would be good i.m.o

5. depending on the dose it can range from that to full out tripping balls but honestly its nothing like acid... now thats a full on out of your mind revlation trips but i dont suggest acid for someone who hasnt dont boomers

i ussualy get a mild body high when they start to kick in but it may different for different people