First time, really baked?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stuck, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Well I toked up with a few friends the other night. At first we smoked a little, waited...But nothing. So we decided to just go for it and smoked a hella a lot more (I cant even remmeber how much it was).

Anyway, after awhile I started feeling really lightheaded and like gravity was being pulled to the left of me. And then...The weirdest thing happened. My mind wondered off, like..Just floated away. It felt as if everything was a dream, And I was really thinking like WTF! I seriously thought I was in an actual dream and it didnt really matter what I said or did. I'd say something and then wonder if I had really said it or what. Until all of a sudden SNAP! I was in reality again, everything was normal. I was kinda freaked out cause I couldnt remember what had happened. So I started to remember and before I knew it I was drifting off again....This time things seemed differnet, like....One of my friends face seemed like it was kinda cell shaded. Another thing I felt was that I really couldnt control what I was doing whilst in this "Other state". When I snapped back into reality I felt like I had to get up and do something so that I wouldnt drift off again, but it didnt help.

Soon I just relaxed and let my body do its own thing, which was cool.

Another thing I Felt was that EVERYTHING i touched was new. It was like WHOA! I wonder what this surface feels like. It felt like I had no arms (Or they were numb) And I could rub them on things (Like a chair) And it would just be like WHOA! Amazing!! It was...Insane to say the least

A pretty fun experiance overall. I'd definitely (And planning to) Do it again. This time I'll be more relaxed and just go with the flow, think about things and listen to a bit more music without freaking out as much.

2. lmfao!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

good times. good times. :bongin:

welcome to the city. :wave:

3. the whole mind wandering off and not remembering what you JUST said definitely reminds me of my first time high. good times.

4. Man, I wish I could feel like that again. It makes me remeber how baked I used to get. Thanks for flash back.

5. wow dude thats sick i got the EXACT feeling of being pulled to the left my first time...we snuck out at like 1230 and went down to the park pulled out the little wood pipe i had made in woodshop and proceeded to blaze 2gs of g13 between me and my friend...with a big old kitchen ligher thing...we hadnt a clue what to expect and i remember thinking like wow im not even high...10 min later were walking back and im thinking wow dude im totally being sucked to the left....got back in side the house and proceeded to laugh uncontrolably until i past out at about 5-6 in the morning...good fuckin times man...good fuckin times

6. HAHAHA tht reminds me of my first time. During lunch one year i went off campus with some upper classmen i knew and first we used a pipe, then we drove around, picked up one other person and they pulled out this 2 foot bong and the rest is history....:smoke:
    I ended up being in three different hotboxes that day.

7. Haha, Wicked! I even made it into Wykid's sig! I'm so cool...

Ahem, anyway. Yeah I musta been really baked. I really feel the need to try it again, AND SOON!! Cause this time I'll be more prepared and not freaking out as such...

*Makes plans*

:smoking:

8. I remember how it felt back then every time I have a sit-in bong session with my contact.

9. You must be totally new to smoking, witch is fine and all. But yeah I used to get those highs so much and I still do from time to time. I'm fucked up now pretty good but not like that.

10. my 2nd high was my best... prolly b/c my friend had 3 g's of ak

11. DUDE, that story just jogged my memory of what token was like when i started...oh good times...

12. Haha, I'm so blazed right now. I can type perfectly fine which is suprsing.

I'm begining to think I like this, its so differnet...Out there. Well maybe thats cause its only my second time.

Whoa I seem to blabber on and on when I'm on this stuff. :eek:

My hands are there...But there not.

This time I'm by myself which I hope doesnt do any bad things for me.

Things are just floating up.

:smoking:
    Haha, this is fucked up!! I love it, things are just so different! I keep concentrating on one thing and everything else blurs into the back ground , its really weird and its like sounds are coming at different levels from one keyboard noise.

13. Is it normal to just randomly feel the effects the next day? Its 4 in the arvo at the moment and the effects wore off about 2 ish this morning...And all of a sudden I can feel it again, no way near as strong.. But its there. :hello:

14. The first couple times I smoked I got really really fucked up and felt kinda wiped out the next day, but I never actually felt high all over again. The way you think when you're high will slowly start to ahppen when sober though. Supposedly (I say this becasue I haven't actually studied it or anything, just read it here somewhere) when you are high you are able to use parts of your brain you noramlly can't, or use your brain in different ways. Something about electrical pathways crisscrossing all over the palce or something, fuck I'm not a neurologist.

Anyway, my point is when you smoke you comprehend in this whole new way, and it's not the weed making you think that way, it's just teaching you to think that way. It's just kinda starting to happen to me, and I love it!