First Time Poster

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Student0420, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Hello,
    Checking in from the great state of Alaska! I am originally from Oregon, but moved here 8'ish years ago. I am a long time reader of this forum, but this will be my first time posting.
    Marijuana has been in my life for as long as I can remember. As a child it was never hidden from me, started smoking around 17 and started helping my mom in the garden after the started growing Medical. I left for Alaska shortly after that started thought. I grew indoor with a 1000 watt light(s) for about a year when I first moved here, but quit shortly after I had my daughter. Went strait, got a degree in aviation, joined the ANG, and persued the white picket fence lifestyle. 5 years later, due to cercumstanses beyond my comntrol, it all blew up in my face.
    It sucks that all the time, detection, and sacrifice, was for nothing! However, as tragic as it was/is, I am kind of relieved. The school, Army, government job, ect, ect, was not conducive to who I am and where I come from. I was very successful in that life, but always out of place, always stressed, and rarely happy! Again, it sucks my goals became unreachable at the last second, but on a positive side it allowed me to relax, smoke a joint, and enjoy life as it comes. It also has allowed me to get back to my roots...roots I took for granted at one point.
    That being said, its time for me to start growing again.:hello: I will be posting questions, grow journals, and look foward to trading any information with experienced growers. My goal is to become an expert in growing high quality cannabis. I am very(!) interested in LED's and believe that they are the future of indoor growing.
    Anyways, this is who I am and I look forward cruising the site as a member. Thanks for reading!

2. #2 flapflip, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    [quote name='"Student0420"']Hello,
    Checking in from the great state of Alaska! I am originally from Oregon, but moved here 8'ish years ago. I am a long time reader of this forum, but this will be my first time posting.
    Marijuana has been in my life for as long as I can remember. As a child it was never hidden from me, started smoking around 17 and started helping my mom in the garden after the started growing Medical. I left for Alaska shortly after that started thought. I grew indoor with a 1000 watt light(s) for about a year when I first moved here, but quit shortly after I had my daughter. Went strait, got a degree in aviation, joined the ANG, and persued the white picket fence lifestyle. 5 years later, due to cercumstanses beyond my comntrol, it all blew up in my face.
    It sucks that all the time, detection, and sacrifice, was for nothing! However, as tragic as it was/is, I am kind of relieved. The school, Army, government job, ect, ect, was not conducive to who I am and where I come from. I was very successful in that life, but always out of place, always stressed, and rarely happy! Again, it sucks my goals became unreachable at the last second, but on a positive side it allowed me to relax, smoke a joint, and enjoy life as it comes. It also has allowed me to get back to my roots...roots I took for granted at one point.
    That being said, its time for me to start growing again.:hello: I will be posting questions, grow journals, and look foward to trading any information with experienced growers. My goal is to become an expert in growing high quality cannabis. I am very(!) interested in LED's and believe that they are the future of indoor growing.
    Anyways, this is who I am and I look forward cruising the site as a member. Thanks for reading![/quote]

Great read man =]

Glad to meet you, you seem to be a promising blade. You should definitely check out the growers lounge. You should PM "skunky monkey" if you need any growing advice, he has some great yeilds. Tell him I told ya to ^^

You can call me flap, if you need any help or just wanna chat, don't be afraid to drop me a PM :)

cya around the city man!

3. welcome to the city bro! im sure you'll fit right in.

and good luck with your next grow. when do you plan on starting?

4. [quote name='"Student0420"']Hello,
    Anyways, this is who I am and I look forward cruising the site as a member. Thanks for reading![/quote]

Nice to meet you man welcome

5. Welcome.

And happy growing.

6. Will do and thank you!

I have two plants in flower now.